IS THAT MY BOSS?

SEBASTIAN

I woke up in a terrible mood because I had to go to work. I showered and put on my suit, but I couldn't figure out how to tie the tie! I tried my best, but it just looked wrong. Oh well, I thought. I'm still handsome even with a messed-up tie.

" you're the most handsome face in the town, Sebastian " sabi ko sa sarili ko at tumawa, tinignan ko naman ang oras at hindi pa naman ako late.

I headed downstairs to leave, but my dad stopped me. "Eat something first, Sebastian," he said. I ignored him and kept going.

I got into my car. "Let's go" I told my driver. I urged him to go faster, so we got there in no time. The guard opened the door for me, and everyone bowed as I walked through the company.

As soon as I walked into my office, there was Gabriel, lounging on the sofa as if he owned the place. "What are you doing here?" I snapped.

"I found someone. She's downstairs. Should I bring her up?" he asked. I just nodded.

As I waited, Gabriel came back in, a woman by his side. I looked at her, and for a moment, the world stopped. She was beautiful, a vision of grace and perfection. Long, flowing hair, angelic features, and the same height as Gabriel. I was captivated.

KEIRA TRES AGAVES

As I walked into the room with the man who had given me the card, my eyes locked with my future boss. He was handsome, even more so than I had imagined. Sharp features, a strong jawline, and hair styled to the side like the male lead from the K-drama "Secretary Kim."

My world stopped. But then I noticed something, his tie was askew. Didn't he know how to tie a tie? I wondered to myself.

" Sev si Keira tres agaves, your new secretary" Gabriel said to my future boss. The man just nodded in response. What was that all about? Couldn't he even speak? I thought to myself

" btw Keira uhm your boss is him, Sebastian Claro De leon "
Gabriel introduced him to me, and I just nodded back. I was so taken aback by his silence, I didn't know what else to do.

" you can start now, alis na ako ha? " Gabriel said and kissed me on my forehead before leaving.

after that i found boss sev staring at me.

" May kailangan po ba kayo? " i asked and he just shook his head. haha weird. umupo nalang ako sa sofa

Minutes have passed I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to fix his tie! I got up and walked towards him. As I straightened his tie, our faces were inches apart. He was surprised.

agad naman ako nag sorry.

"I-I'm sorry, b-boss. I-it just b-bothered me that your tie wasn't straight," I stammered, my nerves getting the best of me. He was looking at me with an intense gaze that made me feel like he could kill me at any moment.

"No, it's fine. It's part of your job," he replied, going back to work.

I sat down at my desk, still shaken. Why was he looking at me like that? It was so intense. I was terrified. I must have fallen asleep from fear.

bigla akong nagising dahil sa mga babaeng nag chi- chissmisan.

" rinig ko inayos niya ung neck tie ni sir sev "
sabi ng isang babae.

" oo nga, hindi ba niya alam? sobrang demonyo yan ni sir sev, marami nanga nag quit sa pagiging secretary dahil sa kasamaan tas pinapahirapan niya pa "
sabi rin ng isang babae

ano batong mga babae nato puro chissmiss, hindi nalang gawin yung sariling trabaho.
agad naman may lumapit sakin

" Sabi ni sir sev gawin mo to lahat "
sabi sakin ng assistant ni sir sev

A huge stack of paperwork was placed on my desk. WHAT?! This is so much work. How am I ever going to get through all of this?

first day palang pero parang mamamatay na ako sa sobrang rami