💜

Landon and Liam were done with the test, and the class too. "Okay guys, head to your advisory." Ms. Naff said. The two boys stormed out of the door, halfway sprinting through the hallway, pushing through this girl at his school named Chancy. He does it everyday. It's really annoying. 😃. They ran into Caleb at his locker. "Hey." He said, opening his locker. "Yo." Liam and Landon said at the same time. "Jinx! You owe me forty-six lines of cocaine." Landon said, laughing. He quickly stopped when he realized nobody else laughed. "..Kidding, by the way, because uh.. Yeah, sorry." He said awkwardly.

Time skip to lunch.

They were sitting at the lunch table, loud voices filling the room. Lyle sat diagonal to Caleb, and Liam sat next to him. Landon was on the other side of Liam.  Somehow the conversation got to how close Landon was sat next to Liam. "Dude, you guys look like a gay couple sitting like that." Lyle pointed out, earning laughs from all around the table, besides Liam who sat there blushing, and Landon who sat there trying to stutter out some words that would reject the allegations. "I mean, Lyle's got a point, man." Caleb said, smiling as he drank some of his prime. "Shut up!" Landon said. Liam didn't say anything, he just picked at his lunch. He had so many butterflies in his stomach he couldn't bring himself to eat.

Next Chapter >>