Part 3: Aion meets the God of War

Named "Aion," the young boy embarks on a journey through a world filled with endless possibilities. As he walks through rolling fields, his heart races with the thrill of discovery, seeking the extraordinary in every step. Time seems to follow him, yet his focus is solely on finding something magical to make his journey meaningful.

After a year, he notices a strange disturbance in the skies-thunder roars, and the ground shakes. In fear, he hides from the unknown danger. Alone, Aion thinks of Elysia, the weight of her absence heavy on his heart. Clutching the gift she gave him, he draws strength from their bond and continues his journey with renewed resolve.

Years pass, but Aion's determination never falters. He explores the wonders and dangers of the world, encountering creatures of all kinds. One day, while lost in thought, he bumps into someone much taller than him.

The man looks down at Aion, his gaze fixed with a hint of annoyance.

Man: "Watch where you're going."

Aion scrambles to his feet, dusting off his cloak hastily.

Aion: "I-I'm sorry..."

The man continues to observe the child, irritation flickering in his eyes as he crosses his arms with a scoff.

Man: "Hmph. Next time, look where you're going, kid."

Aion feels a pang of fear, but can't help being mesmerized by the presence of this man.

The man notices Aion's gaze and raises an eyebrow suspiciously. His annoyance persists, though curiosity now lingers.

Man: "What are you staring at, kid?"

Aion quickly averts his eyes.

Aion: "N-nothing! I-I'm sorry!"

The man sighs, his irritation mixing with curiosity over the boy's fascination.

Man: "Don't make a habit of bumping into people and then staring at them. It's irritating."

Tears well up in Aion's eyes, his body trembling with fear.

The man's annoyance deepens, his voice gruff and harsh.

Man: "Hmph, don't cry like a coward. Stand up straight and take responsibility. You're not a baby, are you?"

Aion wipes his tears and stands a little taller, obeying the man's command.

The man nods slightly, somewhat satisfied.

Man: "Good. That's better. Now, what's your name, kid?"

Aion sniffs, his voice barely a whisper.

Aion: "A-Aion..."

The man rolls his eyes, unimpressed by Aion's shaky tone.

Man: "Louder, kid! I can barely hear you. What's your name?"

Aion shouts, his voice trembling.

Aion: "A-Aion!"

The man raises an eyebrow, slightly surprised by the outburst.

Man: "Aion, huh? That's a unique name." He pauses, his gaze studying Aion more closely.

The man, still gripping his spear and shield, steps toward the boy, his demeanor cautious yet curious.

He looks down at Aion, his eyes sharp and intense.

Man: "You haven't answered my question. What's a kid like you doing out here all alone?"

Aion shakes uncontrollably, words caught in his throat.

Aion: "I-I-I..."

Fear paralyzes him, rendering him speechless.