School

First day of school ; I woke up took a shower and did my hygiene routine  put on my bleached skinny jeans with holes in them , basic white shirt silver necklace and threw on my blue & white 11's . Then I had to do my hair which is natural I put my moisture in it & put it in a messy bun applied my lipgloss ; eyeliner & mascara & boom I was done . My older brother rushed down stairs almost falling and asked " Are you ready for school? " Yeah ; the question is are you ready for school looking like ……… " I said realizing I should just shutup and get in the car . As I arrived I had to go get my schedule from the front office ; Hello I'm Leyná Briellé I'm in the 11th grade may I have my schedule?  Yes you may I'm Mrs.Green nice to meet you here's your schedule your going to need a guide to assist you so I'll get you a student with the same classes as you . Okay thanks I said happy and excited maybe a little to happy and excited . And in walks the girl who bumped me the other day .

Mrs. Green ; Leyna, this is Amiyah She'll be your guide for the first week .

Amiyah ; Its shay * Mrs . Green remember ?

Mrs.Green ; Oh,  I'm so sorry sweetheart I forgot

Me ; Well " Amiyah "  lets get to class before were late :) !

Amiyah ; its Shay but okay lets go

*leaves out of the office & walking to class *

Shays Pov

There she was again her I swear I just  don't know its just I'm attracted her *Leyna * She's 5'2 Shes slim but curves in all the right places her caramel skin complexion and big brown eyes and big pink lips and white teeth and pink gums covered by Pink braces and her big curly natural hair that's red and brown . She's going to be mines and I'm make her drop that attitude she has .

Leyna ; Is there any reason you keep staring at me? 

Shay ; Nah shawty,  I never noticed you was this cute besides that attutide and mouth .

Leyna ; You noticed,  how cute I was don't play Amiyah ! With your ugly tail

Shay ; You Know Damn Well I'm Cute &'d You Want Me

Leyna ; No You Want Me & Ion Even Like Girls So Ha

Shay ; Who said anything about liking girls maybe you just like me ;)

Leyna ; Theirs Class Bye, Fruit loop !