Zoethian

Hey guys, Tori here! I haven't watched Blackrock in a long time, so sorry if anything is wrong.

(Rythian's POV)

It's been hours since I left Zoey, to disable the bomb, so I decide to head back. As I arrive at the castle, I see the worst thing. A crater and no Zoey. I fly around looking for her, but she is nowhere to be found. Why did I let you do this? Why? I start thinking. This isn't my fault, it's Duncan's. It was his nuke that killed Zoey. He killed the girl I loved.

I gather the things I need to make this right. Obsidian, redstone, and TNT. I get it all set up and put his portal in the cage, then I wait.

*24 Hours Later*

"Woah. What the hell?" Duncan says, coming through the portal

"Hello Duncan." I smiply say.

"Where am I, what is this?" Duncan asks. "Why has my portal taken me here?" I shoot the portal out of the cage.

"Well, well, well. You really shouldn't leave these things lying around Duncan." I say, and Duncan starts shooting his mining laser. "And by the way, I would be very careful where you aim that mining laser of your's. If you look around, I don't think you have enough time to get out of here, before it blows you to high heavens."

"Oh." Duncan says, as he stops shooting.

"I don't know if you recongize this, but this is the crater." I growl. "The crater where my castle used to be. So press that fucking button all you want, blackrock castle is gone. I hope you're happy." I sigh, and continue. "Now, I brought you here, and I haven't exploded the TNT all around you for one reason. I'm here to offer you truce. I leave you alone, and you leave me alone. That is your choice, or I pull this leaver."

"Okay." Duncan says, slowly.

"Deal?"

"Deal." Duncan says. "Can I leave now?" I go over to the side, push the portal gun through the TNT.

"Now get the hell out of my sight." I growl and Duncan leaves. I fly out of the crater and walk around the places that didn't explode.

I stop at the lake where I found Zoey and sit down. God Zoey, I miss you. Why couldn't we have just incased the bomb?

"Aaaaahhhhh!"

Splash!

I stand up and look in the water. I see a lot of blood, but some familliar red hair. Zoey! I jump in, even though it burns. I'm not losing you again Zoey. I grab her and pull her out. I lay her down and set her head on my lap, trying not to look at her arm.

"God Zoey. I'm so glad you are alright!" I say and she smiles a bit.

"Don't worry so much Rythian. I eat nukes for breakfast." She says weakly. "Well, not really, but you get it." I laugh a tiny bit and pick her up. I start flying, not really knowing where, just to somewhere safe.

----------------

We fly for hours till I come across a desert village. Sick Bay. They'll make her better. I carry Zoey into the hospital and the doctors take her from me. Please be alright Zoey. I love you.

*1 Week Later*

I walk out of the temparary base and over to Sick Bay. I say 'Hello' to some of the testificates and walk to the hospital. I hope she is awake. I walk in and see a smiling, red headed girl. Zoey. I rush over to her and hug her. "God Zoey. I'm so glad you are okay." I say, pulling away. Zoey smiles and pulls my mask down slowly. I lean in and kiss her. I don't care who sees. Zoey might be crazy, but she's my type of crazy and no one can change that.

OMG, SOOOO CUTE!...Sorry :D

Thank you for reading this, please suggest ideas in the comments!

-Ms. Owl