Chapter 1: Stonehaven University

Valeria's POV.

I am now going to S.U.
They say that school is dangerous, and it is a dormitory, you can only go out twice a month, twice? tsk I don't care if I can't go out but I miss racing outside aish.

...

I'm outside at the huge gate now, there's a scanner on the left side where you put the ID.

ID?

I'm a transferee, how can I get an ID. tsk bopals!

I did scan the whole gate, if you look at it, it looks like a prison, the gate has big irons and it has glass all around and a scanner on the left side, it also has the STONEHAVEN HEART logo.

If i know it's not just an ordinary glass wall, because there's an electricity, if you touch it, i'm sure you'll burn to die, i look at the right top side there's a camera.

watch me idiots *smirk*

well let's play, I hope our game is not boring.

let's go Stonehaven University.

Someone's POV.

this is insane, why she is here tsk i'm sure she's playing.

who is she?” Rhys said curiously

He's Rhys Thorne Montgomery, the childish one of the Council of Archons, who love's to eat sweet tss, nakakasuka.

we'll meet her” i said

“her aura is very dangerous, and the way she looks at the camera as if she knows someone is watching her, and her smirk? wahhhh nakakamatay
he said while eating chocolate cake, tss naka apat na chocolate na siya nyan.

anyways he's right, when she look at the camera nakakapanindig balahibo, tsk wala talagang pinipiling lugar siya.

go, guide her to the Dean's office.” i said out of boredom.

teka bakit ako hyung! nakakatakot kaya siya” he grumbled

I looked at him dangerously.

*gulped* “b-but hyung”

“fine! e lilibre mo ako ng chocolates ha! haish!” saad niya habang padabog na lumabas tsk napaka isip bata talaga.

I look again the camera, i press the open, she looked at the camera again and grinned before entering the gate.

i smirk, I hope your game is fun...

Valeria.
________

who's someone ba?