Surprises & Sensuality

Charlotte's POV;

I begin to walk into my bedroom and I am in complete and utter shock as to what was in front of me. The trail of rose petals continued to the bed. I see my bed, covered in more rose petals and two black boxes with red ribbon on both, sealing whatever was inside both of those boxes. I feel Mia come up behind me before speaking. "Both of these boxes contain something special inside, sweetheart." Mia continues where she left off downstairs, kissing my neck. "Which one should I choose?" I ask, barely able to speak.

Mia stops kissing my neck, and goes over to my bed, picking up the box on her left. "Sweetheart, come here please", Mia asks, her voice laced with lust and dominance. I instantly blush, and bite my lip hearing the nickname she uses on me. I walk over and she places the box in front of me. "It was time for you to finally have a piece like this, sweetheart", Mia says looking deep into my eyes. I look down at the box and slowly pull the ribbon away from the box. I discard the ribbon to the floor. I can see Mia bubbling with anticipation, waiting to see my reaction. I lift the lid and immediately gasp.

Inside the box was a gorgeous forest green lingerie set, slightly see through in all the right places, with flower details, the very tips of the flowers, embroidered in yellow. "Mia, this is beautiful. You even got my favorite color", I say picking up the set out of the box and looking at it closely. I get a cheeky idea, "Mia, shall I go try this on?" I grin mischievously at Mia, causing her to moan and bite her lip until it turned a dark red color.

"Open the second box first", Mia said, staring at me up and down. "Okay", I say putting the lingerie set back in the box.
I grab the other box and undo the ribbon, discarding it with the other ribbon on the floor. Lifting the lid off the box, I see a stunning forest green dress. I pull it out of the box and it is absolutely gorgeous. The dress is floor length, sequined flowers scattered throughout, just under the bust area it's a bit see through, sweetheart neckline, and the straps drape onto the arms with a very high slit of the left side.

                          Mia's POV;

Charlotte looked so cute when she gets flustered. "This is absolutely stunning babe. Thank you so much", she says setting the dress back in the box, walking towards me, putting her hands on my neck and kissing me hard, but gently at the same time. I mean instantly,  melting at my girlfriend's touch. She pulls away from our kiss, and grabs my hand, heading into the bathroom, wanting to see what the bathroom had in store for her. Charlotte and I walk hand in hand to the bathroom. She opens the door and sees an entire setup in there.

She steps in and I see her eyes light up, she runs her fingers along the edge of the tub as she walks, seeing the bubbles and candles everywhere. She turns around, blushing. "Mia, why would you do all this for me, I don't deserve it", Charlotte says hugging me, sounding sad. I break apart from our hug and take her hands in mine. "Char, you are everything and more to me. I will always do these kinds of things for you. I once thought that I would've been trapped forever in a loveless relationship with Reece for the rest of my life", I begin to tell Charlotte.

"As much as it pains me too admit, I'm glad Reece has Marjorie now. I never knew true love until you, Char. You're all I want, forever", I say reassuring my gorgeous girlfriend. "Thank you Mia. I'm happy to have you in my life", Charlotte says smiling. "Now, what shall we do tonight?" Charlotte asks changing the subject. "Well, that is entirely up to you, sweetheart. What do you want to do?" I ask her, planting kisses on her neck.

"I think the bedroom first. We can take the water out of the tub for now and run fresh, warm water later on", she says leaning over to take the plug out of the bath. Charlotte grabs my hand and drags me to the bedroom. She places both boxes on the floor, pushing me onto the bed, covered in black rose petals. Bending down to grab the contents from one of the boxes, and walks away to the bathroom.

"Char, why are you walking to the bathroom? I've seen you with no clothes on so many times!" I yell out. "Cause, this has to be a surprise as well. Since you've never seen me in a set before", she yells back. About 5 minutes later, I hear the clicking of heels on the floor, coming towards the bedroom. "Are you ready Amelia?" Charlotte says seductively. "Absolutely, sweetheart", I reply.

"Close your eyes, no peeking", Charlotte demands. I instantly press my thighs together, already feeling turned on. "Okay, sweetheart. I promise", I say closing my eyes , waiting patiently. A few seconds later Charlotte is right in front of me and I can smell her perfume, Jo Malone London, Red Hibiscus. My absolute favorite smell on her. "Char, you smell incredible, sweetheart", I say to her, grabbing her waist, still with my eyes closed. I can feel the lingerie on her, I groan in anticipation as to how she looks. "Okay baby, you can open your eyes", Charlotte tells me.

I open my eyes and see Charlotte standing right in front of me, looking like an absolute goddess. The color screams Charlotte. The flower details look so good on her, plus it's a perfect fit. "My gosh sweetheart, you look incredible. How can you look this hot, sweetheart?" I say grabbing her, pulling her closer to me. My hands run over her entire body, it's slightly see through in all the right places. I let go of my grip and say "twirl around darling, I wanna see how it looks at every angle."

Charlotte bites her lip and turns slowly, giving me an incredible view. She faces me, straddling my lap and kisses me very hard. I moan as she plays with my breasts through my dress. "Char, please don't stop, sweetheart", I say to her, forgetting how to breathe by her touch.

                      Charlotte's POV;

I love being able to turn Mia into mush under my touch. I felt so sexy and powerful in this set. She truly has brought my confidence out. The dress she currently has on is driving me crazy. I continue to play with her breasts, she is a very pretty mess in front of me, moaning and breathing heavily. "Char please, I need you", Mia managed to say, whilst taking a handful of my hair, and gently pulling, causing me to moan.

My head dips back slightly, giving her access to my neck. She starts kissing neck, and down my shoulder. "Mia, what are you doing?" I ask, knowing full well what she is trying to do, as I pull down the front of her dress, exposing her breasts. "Just showing my love and affection to my gorgeous girlfriend", she says unable to keep her eyes off of me.

"Char, you look absolutely stunning, and the sounds you make because of me, makes you even more beautiful", Mia says sliding off the straps of my lingerie, and taking her nails, gently scraping them from my wrists, all the way up my arms, shoulders and my neck, causing goosebumps to flare up on my skin. As I look at Mia, she dives into kissing my neck again, this time leaving little love bites.

I get a brilliant idea. I climb off Mia and see the ribbons on the floor. I pick them up and walk towards Mia. I didn't even realize that she had taken her dress off, only wearing a black lacy thong and heels. I bite my lip at the sight of my smoking hot girlfriend. "Mia, let's play a game", I say. "Sure, what's the game and are there any rules?" Mia asks me, eyes staring at my figure.

"I'm gonna tie your hands to the bed. No parts of you body can touch me or you don't get to have any type of release. The safeword is purple, after I'm done pleasuring you, you can reciprocate or we can go take our bath and enjoy the rest of our evening together. Entirely up to you", I explain to Mia what I'll be doing to her. "Yes boss", Mia says, biting her lip. This is gonna be fun.