Safeword

Mia's POV;

I have never seen Char be so dominant in the bedroom before. "Lay in the middle of the bed, Mia", Char says looking at me with the ribbon in her hands. "Of course sweetheart, anything for you," I answer trying to kiss her. "Mia, what we're the rules? I told you no touching. That includes every part of you," Char says with a very serious look on her face. " I can't help it, can I at least have one kiss, baby?" I plead. "Very well, but any other time kisses happen, it will be by me. Understood?" Char sternly asks.

"Yes baby," I answer my girl. I climb on the bed and sit directly in the middle, per Char's instructions, she proceeds to join me on the bed, straddling me and kisses me, hard. The way this woman makes me feel is unlike anything I've ever experienced before. Her hands cup my face as the kiss intensifies. "Can I touch you, sweetheart?" I ask her. "Yes, my waist only, and you can squeeze if you like," Char says to me. My hands find her waist and I squeeze, making her moan into my mouth as I kiss her. Our kiss gets heated so quickly, Char drops the ribbon on the bed and just continues kissing me.

"Char, your teasing me. I want more," I groan. "Don't worry baby, I didn't forget about our game," Char says picking up the ribbon and ties me too the bed. I am instantly turned on and I am absolutely soaked. "Open up your legs baby. I know your soaked, I can't wait to taste you," Char says lacking her lips. Char crawls up to me on the bed and rips my panties off in one quick motion. I moan so loud that I press my lips together in embarrassment. "Mia, don't be embarrassed. I love the sounds you make," Char says reassuring me.

                   Charlotte's POV;

I hate when Mia feels embarrassed enough to hide her emotions from me, she is perfect in every way possible. "I want you to be as loud as you want, we are all alone after all," I say to Mia. She opens her legs and I can see just how wet she is. I run my fingers through her folds, releasing the most beautiful sounds coming from Mia. Her back arches and I can tell she's getting close already. We've been intimate over FaceTime the last few months, but it's not the same. "Char please, I need your mouth on me or your fingers inside me," Mia pleads.

I dive into her, without warning. I swirl my tongue on her clothes, giving it some much needed attention. "Fuck, Char please don't stop," Mia begs. Beads of sweat forms on her body, making her look even sexier. I push my tongue further into Mia, as she moans louder. I look up and can see the ribbons are digging into her skin, causing marks. "Remember the safeword, baby?" I ask removing my tongue from inside her. "Yes. Yes I do, sweetheart. I'm okay", Mia says breathless. "Good," I say before diving back in.

I insert two fingers and curl them, hitting her sweet spot. Her walls begin to clench around my fingers and I know she's getting closer. "Char, keep going. I'm so close," Mia begs. I continue to pleasure her, her back arches again. "Fuck!" Mia screams out, her orgasm crashing as she lets go. I help her ride out her orgasm. I pull my fingers out and lick them clean.

I crawl up the bed and untie the ribbons. "You did so good baby, and you didn't even use the safeword," I said to Mia, praising her whilst rubbing her back lightly. I saw the red marks on her wrists. "Do the marks hurt? Was it too much?" I ask, very concerned. "No  sweetheart, I'm okay. They don't hurt," she says catching her breathe. "Do you want to go in the bath?" I ask, cuddling into Mia. "No, now it's your turn," she says flipping us over and pinning me to the bed. I gasp, and bite my lip.

Mia grabs the ribbons and ties my hands to the bed. Mia steps off the bed to remove her heels. I stare at the gorgeous woman before me, thinking 'how did I get so lucky to have the privilege of calling her mine?' "Alright sweetheart, same rules apply to you. The only thing that changes is the safeword. Yours is green, use it at any point if it becomes too much," Mia says crawling up the bed. "Mia, how are you supposed to do anything to me when I still have this on?" I ask, knowing what she was doing,  but I love pushing her buttons.

Mia smiles mischievously, "oh sweetheart, all I have to do is take off your panties and pull your top down. I know my way around lingerie, baby," Mia whispers in my ear, causing me to moan, arching my back. I was beyond touch deprived, all the FaceTimes only did so much. I pleasured myself during those calls, but Mia's touch was something far better. She knew every part of my body, inside and out. "Mia please, touch me. It's been far too long. If you don't do something soon, I will find a way out of these ribbons and take care of myself." Mia looks completely shocked by what I said.

"Trust me sweetheart, I'm not holding back tonight. I haven't tasted you in months," Mia says ripping off my panties, causing me to gasp loudly. She pushes my legs apart and sees just how wet I am for her. "Oh sweetheart, are you really this wet for me?" Mia says running her fingernails along my inner thigh. "Yes," I say, unable to control my breathing. Mia wastes no more time and dives in. "Mia!" I scream out in pleasure. "Yes, sweetheart? If it's too much, you know what to say," she says before going back to eating me out. My back arches and my eyes roll to the back of my head as I close my eyes and bite my lip.

Mia inserts two fingers, moving and curling to hit my sweet spot. "Mia, I'm close," I said letting her know, breathing heavily. "Keep going baby, you're doing great," Mia says, praising me. I feel my walls clench around her fingers and tongue. The pressure continues to build,  until I feel it release, without warning. "Amelia!" I scream as I cum. Mia helps me ride out my orgasm. She gently pulls her fingers out, and licks them clean, than climbs up behind me and unties me.

                         Mia's POV;

Charlotte did so well tonight, I am so proud of her. "Shall we have our bath now, sweetheart?" I ask her, rubbing her back as she cuddles into me. "I would love that," Char says, sounding exhausted. "I'll do draw it now," I say getting out of bed. I walk to the bathroom and run the water. A few minutes later, I finish running the water. Walking back to the bedroom, I see Char scrolling on her phone.

"The bath is ready baby," I let my girl know. "Okay," Char says hopping off the bed, her legs nearly giving out as she wobbled. "Easy sweetheart, I've got you," I say walking up to her and picking her up. "Mia, you've basically paralyzed me," Char says, scolding me. I giggled carrying her to the bathroom. "I'm sorry baby, I couldn't help it. I haven't touched you in months," I say kissing her on the forehead. I set her down and helped Char take off her lingerie, and helped her get into the tub.  I climbed into the tub behind her.

"Char, can you pour us some wine whilst I get the movie started?" I ask my girl, lovingly. "Of course babe," she replies grabbing the wine, and pouring it into two glasses. I turn on the projector and The Notebook begins to play. "That was amazing, sweetheart," I say as Char hands me a glass of wine. "It certainly was," Char says taking a sip of wine before looking at me and giving me a kiss. I deepen the kiss, running my free hand through her hair. "I love you Charlotte," I say looking lovingly into her eyes. "I love you more, Amelia Roberts," Char says cupping my face. How on earth did I get so lucky?