Twelve

Lacey trailed her fingers down his back as he kissed her neck and placed her hands on his waist. His jeans rubbing against her thighs sent chills through her and gasped when his fingers toyed with her nipple. "Jules." She tried to get his attention. "Julian." She grabbed his hand. "Please stop."

Julian lifted his head and leaned on his left arm. He moved his hand and held hers. "What's wrong, love?" He looked into her beautiful eyes and saw how concerned she was.

"Your promise. I'm sorry. I know, I haven't been helping."

Julian let her hand go and touched her lips. "I want you to be pleased."

"I am." She kissed his fingertips. "But we may have to stay away from each other for a while."

"That can't be something you really want."

"No, but I can't ask you to break your promise."

"That's my decision."

"But I'd be a bad person if I made you break it."

"Only if I break it and you leave me." He kissed her and grabbed her thigh.

"I don't want to leave you." She moved her hand to his arm. "I don't want to go fast either."

"Then we will wait longer." He moved off her and onto the mattress, placing his leg between hers. "I can't let you sleep without a little fun though." He slid his hand down her pants and gently ran his fingers from her clit to her opening until she was wet enough for him to slide two fingers in. Her gasps and moans pleased him as he kissed her and pressed his thumb against her clit. He gently moved his thumb in circles and watched her face change as she dug her fingers into his arm. He picked up the speed of his fingers and brought her to her breaking point, then stopped and pulled out his fingers. "Now you know how it's going to be." He kissed her hard on the mouth, got off the bed and walked away.

She sat up onto her arms and glared at him. "Really?"

"You did it first." He snickered as he went into the kitchen and got into the fridge.

"Is this how it's going to be? Always fucking with each other but not actually doing it?"

"Looks like it." He grabbed the strawberry out of the bowl and stuck it in his mouth. He jumped when he felt her slap his ass and turned around. "You're going to regret that." He chewed the strawberry and then licked his fingers.

"I know." She smirked and backed up as he came forward and stared down at her. He grabbed her hips and hoisted her up onto the counter, stepped between her legs and kissed her. She squeezed her legs against his hips and wrapped her arms around him. "I give you three weeks tops."

"And I give you three days." He yanked her into him and placed his mouth on the curve on her neck. He gently bit and sucked until she clamped her legs against his hips and moaned. He pushed his hand between them and rubbed her clit, gripping the edge of the counter with his free hand when her nails scratched his back. Julian moved his head away from her neck when she got off and kissed her as he held her from falling over. "Breathe." His voice was gentle as he helped her off the counter. "Are you going to be okay?" He tried to not laugh as she shook and tried to stand.

"Uh-huh." She braced herself against the counter.

"Note to self. First time needs to be in bed." He walked with her over to the couch and sat her down. "You hungry?" He went back into the kitchen and got into the fridge for the food he helped her make.