Fourteen

Julian walked into the cottage after only being gone for a couple of hours and dropped his bag onto the floor when he saw her in the kitchen wearing a crop top and shorts, dancing around to pop music with a spatula in her hand. He closed the door and made his way over to her stopping when he saw her licking chocolate batter off her hand. "Brownies?"

"Triple chocolate brownies."

"Box or scratch?"

"From scratch."

"Then they'll be scrumptious." He smirked.

"Okay Wonka." She teased and wiped chocolate on his nose.

He made a face and wiped his nose with a paper towel. "What else are you making?"

"Mmm, not sure. I think this might be it." She turned back to the bowl and placed the spatula in it. "I can make something else if you'd like."

He slid across the floor and placed his hands on her hips. "You can make me hard." He kissed the curve of her neck and slid a hand across her belly and down her shorts. "Do you want it?" He moved his finger in circles on her clit, pleased when she started to breathe hard. "Do you want me inside you?" He slid two fingers inside and moved them slowly. He took his other arm and wrapped it around her as she started to shake and held onto the counter.

Lacey grabbed his hand to stop him and tried to slow her breathing. "Jules."

"Yes, beautiful?" He moved his hand and turned her to face him.

"I know you want to tease me, but I'm trying this time to behave."

"And I'm trying to let go and give myself to you."

"No. I'm not letting you."

"Lace, it's my choice. I know what I want..."

"You wanted to wait until you trusted me enough."

"Well now that I know that Sage and Khai are together, I don't have to worry about you as much. I know you don't like Vale, unless you've changed your mind."

"With Vale? Hell no. I already told Khai I'd start asking my friends if they'd be interested."

"But do you even want to be with me?"

"Why is that even a question? Why are you doubting that I do?"

"Because of this. We keep going back and forth."

"Because I'm trying to not force you into something you didn't want."

"Do you wanna know where I went, why I was gone longer than I said? I went home and got clothes, but I also went to go talk to Sage and Khai. And then I also went to go talk to Vale. They still care about you, and they want us together, but they can see that you're scared of letting go and fall in love with me."

"Just a wee bit." She indicated with her fingers.

"Sage thinks you're afraid of letting go in the bedroom. He thinks you'll get addicted." He smirked and bit his bottom lip so he wouldn't start laughing.

"Not sure why he would say that."

"Well, we could go to the bedroom and find out."

"But the brownies."

"It can wait."

"Ah, yes, but you need my consent."

He stepped back and shook his head in disbelief. "Yes, you're right." He paused. "I'm going to move my bag." He walked over to the front door while she put the bowl into the fridge and then washed her hands. "I'm not leaving, by the way. Just didn't want either of us to trip over it." He grabbed his bag and went to the couch, placed it on the cushions and then sat on the arm rest. He looked out the front window and noticed the family of deer grazing out in the field.

Lacey made her way over to him, stepped between his legs and kissed him. The second kiss she held on longer and the third, she slid the tip of her tongue against his and then moved to his neck. He placed his hands on her lower back and felt how warm she was getting. Julian slid a hand up her shirt and massage her breast and teased her nipple. Her hands went to his jeans and started to unbutton them, but before she could repay him, he stopped her and pushed off the arm rest.

"We can't keep doing this." He stepped forward.

"I know." She took a step back.

"You have to make up your mind." He took another step forward.

"And this is me giving myself over."

"To me, this is another round of teasing."

"Fine. I'll be in the bedroom. When you're ready come in." She quickly moved away before he could grab her and went into her room. She grabbed her pillow, fluffed it and tossed it back then moved the blanket and sheet. She then checked the time on her phone and wondered how long he was going to take. She turned when she felt his presence and jumped back when she almost ran into him. "Goodness, scare me."

"Sorry." He pulled her into him and placed his hands on her butt. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him, then raised her arms when he slid her shirt up. He tossed her shirt off to the side, then pulled her back in to give her more kisses and then pulled off his own shirt. He then pulled his jeans and boxers off and slid his hands down her sides as he kissed her neck. He slid her shorts and underwear down her hips and let gravity do the rest. Julian pushed her to the bed and got down onto it with her, positioning himself between her legs.

Lacey reached between them and slid him in before he could and gasped when she felt how big he was. Her hands went to his ribs as he slowly moved and started to breathe heavier and moan. He grabbed her face and turned it, placed his mouth on the curve of her neck and began to bite and suck. He then pushed himself deeper and gave small thrusts as she dug her nails into his hot back. "Jules, slow, slower." She grabbed his hips and was relieved when he listened to her.

A steady rhythm kept them in sync with their breathing and kissing, bringing them both to an euphoric moment, but neither of them wanted to stop. Julian sat up onto his knees and pulled her onto him, holding her as he lowered her down and held her at his base. He then helped her move up and down, feeling her clit rub against him. It didn't take long for her to cum and she refused to stop when until he got off.

Julian held her firmly and buried his face in the crook of her neck. He breathed in her scent and then pulled back to look at her face. "Slow your breathing." He placed his hand against her neck and ran his thumb against her jaw. "Slower." He tried to catch his breath himself but was worried about her.

"Mmm, that's what I get for...for teasing you too much." She smiled.

"I tried to keep it slow."

"It's fine. You did fine." She kissed him. "That was amazing for our first time." She kissed him again. "We're going to need to shower now."

"Mmm, I was thinking of keeping this up."

"Oh? You think I can keep going without breaks?"

"You could if you wanted to, but you want a break, so I'll give you one."

"Shower, eat dinner, make the brownies and eat them, then we can go back to fucking."

"Sounds like a good idea." He lifted her and sat her down onto the mattress, then got off the bed and went to the bathroom.