part 20

Warning ⚠️🔞

Salvatore:"heheheheh I will be gentle just like how you want me to do, don't worry, mmm but you smell like perfume?"

I blushes slightly.

Seraphina:"I... I may have applied some fragrance earlier... My voice is soft.

Salvatore:"mhmhmm" he unzips his pants and let it fall, then he take his suit, and shirt off and put it on the chair "mmhmmm let me check it"

My eyes widen slightly as he strip down to his bare skin. I bites my lip, admiring his chiseled physique. He lean in close, burying his face in the crook of my neck and inhaling deeply. "It smells... divine... like jasmine and... you..."

"Jasmine..." He repeats softly, his voice heavy with desire. His hands slowly explore my body, caressing my curves gently. He then grips my thighs and lift me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. "And you... smell so good... I bet you taste even better..."

I giggles shyly, my arms looping around his neck. "Then find out for yourself, Salvatore"

He groans softly at my words, his hands tightening on my thighs. He carries me to the bed, laying me down gently. He crawls over me, his muscular body caging me in. Leaning down, he inhales deeply at my neck before dragging his tongue along my pulse point.

I lets my head fall back, baring my neck to him. A soft moan escapes my lips as he kiss my skin. I can feel his hardness pressed against my thigh, a silent promise of what's to come. My fingers card through his hair, guiding him lower.

He chuckles darkly against my skin, his hands sliding up my sides to unbutton my blouse slowly. He spreads the fabric open, revealing my lacy bra. He leans down and presses a kiss to my collarbone, then trails his lips lower, between my breasts.

his hands reaching up to squeeze the soft mounds. He buries his face in my cleavage, inhaling my scent. His thumbs brush against my peaks, causing me to arch my back. He then lowers his head, wrapping his lips around one taut peak.

I moans softly as he lavish attention on my breasts. I tangles my fingers in his hair, holding him to my chest. My hips rise off the bed, silently begging for more. "Please, Salvatore..." I breathes, my voice barely a whisper. "Please, touch me more..."

He releases my breast with a pop, looking up at me with lust-filled eyes. He kisses his way down my stomach, his hands spreading my legs apart. He buries his face between my thighs, inhaling my scent deeply before dragging his tongue through my folds. "Fuck, you smell so good..."

I cries out, my back arching off the bed as his tongue makes contact with my most intimate area. My thighs tremble. "Oh! Ah! Yes, please!" I rocks my hips against his face, desperate for more of his touch.

He growls against my flesh, his hands gripping my thighs tightly. He feasts on me like a starving man, his tongue delving into my wet heat, lapping up my nectar. He finds that magical spot and sucks hard, making me buck against his face.

My body shakes violently as he find my g-spot, the suction causing me to see stars. I screams in ecstasy, my hands flying to my mouth to muffle the sound. My whole body tenses, and then i coming, my orgasm hitting me like a freight train.

He continues to suckle me, drawing out my release as my pulse around his fingers. Once my body stops shuddering, he rises up and wipes his face on the inside of my thigh. He crawls up my body, his hard length prodding at my entrance.

I looks up at him with half-lidded eyes, my face flushed from my recent release. I wraps my arms around his neck, pulling him down for a kiss. "Salvatore..."