love at first sight 😍

Author pov:
Sushma go and check is Avi ready they may come at any time. Avantika's father said
Aree look she came downstairs Arnav said.
Nazar nko lagayla you are looking too gorgeous Avi🥺 I can't believe my daughter is going to marry how the days passed I still remember you use to run around the entire house and now look at you her mother said while wiping her tears.

Aai radu nkos they are just coming to see me am not going to marry today Avi said while hugging her mother.

Ting-Tong ohhh they came go Avi get inside the kitchen,when I will call you then come her mother said.

Avantika's father opened the door.
Wellcome pls have a sit,well I hope you didn't get any problem while reaching here  avi's father said.
Noo noo Abhas uncle replied.
After chit chatting for while Abhas mother said, call Avantika we are eager to see her.

Avi enters with holding a tray in her hand and kept the tray on the table and was serving everyone.
Avi and Abhas had eye contact when Avi was serving him.He was full blank   after seeing her he was staring for too long which made everyone notice.
Shubhra coughed in sarcastic way Dada she is all yours stop embarrassing her and everyone laughed 😂
You both go and talk for while Abhas father said.

Avantika's pov:
Omg I was not knowing that the person I am marrying to is so handsome even I can't take away my eyes from him. He is perfect for me but why did they approach me?I belong to a middle class family and he is business men I can't stop thinking about him.

Abhas pov:
She is perfect for me mom and dad had choosed idol girl for me.She is the one who will bloom my entire life I just love her I wanna study her every moment.She is mine and no one can take her away from me.

Author pov:
They both sat on the bench in the garden.There was pin drop silence but suddenly he asked her do you have any past? Avi said noo she asked him why did you choose me?
I didn't choose anyone my parents told me about you and tbh when I came to know about this proposal I was little disappointed but when I saw you my jaw dropped. I will treat you as queen. Would you love to spend your entire life with me?Abhas asked her.
Avantika couldn't control her smile and nodded she was blushing a lot.
.
.
.
After a while both went inside after listening the response from both of them both the families were greeting eachother and decided the date of wedding 💍

Ik this chap might be boring but trust me the coming chap will bring bright smile on your face.😁
Also pls comment and like the story.I am not keeping any target but atleast shower some love.