Chapter 9

POV.

Taehyung got out of his car with his black shades on as he looked around the familiar building ahead of him soon followed by his father.

Both father son duo made there way inside the building and were greeted by the staff members by respect as everyone was equally amused to see there Future CEO  finally joined the office and not to mention looking so handsome.

Mr. Kim nodded his head as a greeting meanwhile Taehyung just walked with his head high and hands in pockets towards the elevator . 

Soon Mr. Lee joined the father son duo when they entered the elevator and greeted " Hello  Morning sir and you too Mr. Kim "

Mr. Kim smiled and greeted but Tae-Hyung just let out a hum and soon received a elbow on his side making his whine as he looked at his father who was glaring at him with a smiley face .

He rolled his eyes before he forced a smile and greeted Mr. Lee by saying " Good morning to you Mr. Lee I hope you are doing great because I am not."

Mr. Kim looked at him in disbelief meanwhile Mr. Lee chuckled and spoke " yes sir thank you I hope you feel good soon we are almost about to reach your new office then I will give your today's schedule to your new secretary ."

Taehyung lips curved up in a small smirk as he spoke " Sure Mr. Lee so thoughtful of you ."

Soon the elevator made a click sound indicating that they have reached there desired floor .

They all got out walking ahead as Taehyung was walking towards his dad's office but stopped when Mr. Kim said " Young man not there you got a new office its this way follow me ."

Taehyung hummed as he turned his foots towards the direction of his new office .

Soon the three men entered the Office as Taehyung looked around humming being pleased as the office was designed according to him taste A perfect smoky minimum theme along with a decent furniture and a balcony to stare out the whole city Infront of the mighty building.

Taehyung traced his fingers on the bookshelf slowly tracing the whole cupboard and walked with one hand still in pocket  as he walked towards the desk tracing glass table before he went behind the desk and trace the head of the chair and looked up at him father.

" Impressive indeed."

His father hummed while he also looked around the office meanwhile Mr. Lee was doing something on his iPad .

" Give me 5 minutes sir I will go and call Ms. Layan ." Spoke Mr. Lee before he left the office.

Taehyung was smirking slightly while his father was looking at him and spoke " I was very careful while designing your office to not add anything vulgar here and you are smirking as if I have arranged a club instead of a office." He spoke looking at him son with a pissed face.

Taehyung could not help but laugh out loud as he heard his father's word and spoke 
" I don't need any vulgar thing to smirk every thing is vulgar in a way no one Know's my dear dad"

Mr. Kim shooked his head at his son while he mumbled something .

Soon there was a knock heard on the door as Mr. Kim and Taehyung turned there heads towards the door before Mr. Kim spoke " come in." 

The door soon opened as Mr. Lee entered with a  girl behind him who was wearing a grey straight pants with a matching gray blazer and a black Botton up shirt along with grey hijab and her black Saint Laurent Opyum YSL logo heels .