"Sacred Union"

Dekha tainu pehli pehli baar ve
Hone laga Dil bekarar ve
Rabba mainu ki ho gya
Dil janiye
Haaye mainu ki ho gya
Oh tere aage piche ghume soniya
Jaddo tere hath chume soniya
Meeta meeta jiy ho gya
Dil janiye
Haaye mainu ki hogya

~ishaan

______________________________________________________________________________________

Wedding ceremony...........

The day of the wedding ceremony finally arrived, and Geet's house was buzzing with activity. The entrance was adorned with vibrant flowers and greenery, and intricately designed rangoli patterns on the floor added to the festive atmosphere. Geet's family and friends gathered to celebrate this special moment. Geet's mother had spent hours preparing for this day, ensuring every detail was perfect.

Geet, dressed in a stunning red lehenga with intricate embroidery, sat calmly, her eyes fixed on the floor. Her mother helped her adjust her jewelry, tears streaming down her face. "Geet, beta, you look beautiful," she whispered. "I'm so proud of you." Geet smiled faintly, her heart heavy with emotions. "Maa, I'm doing this for you and Papa. I want you both to be happy." Her mother hugged her tightly.

Meanwhile, Ishaan's baraat arrived, dancing to the beats of "Mehndi Laga Ke Rakhna" (Apply henna and keep it). Ishaan, dressed in a matching red sherwani, looked dashing. His friends and family cheered and danced around him, waving colorful flags and throwing rose petals. The atmosphere was electric, filled with joy and celebration.

As Ishaan entered the wedding venue, Shreya, his younger sister, greeted him with a warm smile. The priest began chanting sacred mantras, and the ceremony commenced. Geet walked down the aisle, her father by her side. Ishaan's eyes locked onto hers, filled with adoration. "Jeene laga hun pehle se jyada, pehle se jyada tum pe marne laga hun" (I have started living more than before, I have started dying for you more than before), Ishaan whispered.

As they exchanged vows, Geet's expression remained neutral. She didn't believe in love, but she would fulfill her duties. The priest explained the significance of the seven vows – "Together we will share our joys and sorrows, together we will walk the path of life, and together we will build a home filled with love and happiness." After the seventh step, Ishaan placed the mangalsutra around Geet's neck, sealing their union.

The ceremony concluded, and the guests erupted into cheers and applause. Geet's mother hugged her tightly, tears streaming down her face. "Geet, beta, you're now a part of Ishaan's family," she whispered. "Make him happy." Geet nodded.

Meanwhile.........

Kavya stood at the back of the crowd, her eyes fixed on Ishaan as he exchanged vows with Geet. She felt a pang in her heart, a mix of sadness and longing.

Ekansh noticed Kavya's distress and made his way to her side. "Hey, you okay?" he whispered.

Kavya nodded, forcing a smile. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Ekansh's eyes narrowed. "Don't lie to me, Kavya. I know you too well."

Kavya's gaze dropped, her voice barely above a whisper. "Sometimes loving someone means letting them go for their happiness, even if it breaks your heart."

Ekansh's expression softened, understanding the depth of Kavya's emotions. He knew she was talking about Ishaan.

Kavya continued, her voice cracking. "I want Ishaan to be happy, Ekansh. Even if it's not with me."