101-110

𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗘 & 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧
𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 & 𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗢𝗬!
....

Chapter 101 Black Cat

Meng Jiangtian didn't know that he was being plotted against. He checked all the suspicious places on the map one by one, but didn't find any problems.

The sun was hanging overhead, making people feel hot all over. Meng Jiangtian stood under a big tree, surrounded by a breeze, and it was not too hot.

Looking at the sun above his head, Meng Jiangtian put away the map and prepared to go back to see Cui Xisheng and have lunch.

Before he left, a man in a suit and leather shoes came over and said with a smile, "Mr. Meng, I was sent by Mr. Zhang Zhefeng. My name is Rong Hetang. You have been busy all morning. Thank you for your hard work. Mr. Zhang asked me to take you to lunch."

"How did you find me?" Meng Jiangtian had been flying in the sky all morning, and not long after landing, these people came to him. He was a little surprised by the speed.

"You are now standing right under the road monitoring system." Rong Hetang pointed to the surveillance camera on the traffic light not far away.

Meng Jiangtian was silent, he didn't pay attention to the cameras.

"No need to eat, I'll just go home and eat." Meng Jiangtian wanted to see Cui Xisheng and wanted to go back for lunch.

"Mr. Meng, we have prepared the food for you. If you are worried about Mr. Cui, we can let you have a video call with Mr. Cui."

"I don't want to have a video call, I just want to go back." This man stopped him from going back. Meng Jiangtian was instantly alert and stared at Rong Hetang.

"Mr. Meng, please don't misunderstand us. We have no other intentions. We just suddenly found a few suspicious places and wanted to ask you to check them out as soon as possible. That's why we came to you in a hurry.

The video call is connected, do you want to take a look? "A person behind him handed Rong Hetang the phone. Rong Hetang smiled at Cui Xisheng on the screen and handed it to Meng Jiangtian.

When Meng Jiangtian saw Cui Xisheng’s little face on the phone, his gloomy face immediately turned into a smile.

"Have you eaten?" Meng Jiangtian saw that Cui Xisheng seemed to be outside and asked with concern.

"I have eaten. I am working on digesting the food with Dean Hao. This is a snack after the meal. Have you eaten it?" In the video, Cui Xisheng stuffed a piece of beef jerky into his mouth and chewed it with great relish.

This beef jerky was a pack of snacks brought by the nanny. Hao Ren picked out a few that Tracy could eat. After Tracy finished her meal, she couldn't help but eat some snacks.

"I was just about to go eat. Are you okay at home? Who called you?"

"It's nothing. Someone is protecting me. The nanny gave me the phone number. I didn't expect that I can still make video calls now."

"Since you have nothing to do, then go for a walk. Don't tire yourself out. It's too hot, so walk less."

"knew."

Meng Jiangtian hung up the phone reluctantly and returned it to Rong Hetang.

Rong Hetang didn't answer, and said with a smile: "This phone is for you, and the phone number we just talked to is saved in it.

The other one is the phone number of our intelligence department. If Mr. Meng finds where the zombies entered, he can notify us in time. We gave the other phone to Mr. Cui. "