61-70

𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗘 & 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧
𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 & 𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗢𝗬!
....

Chapter 61 Just a Kiss

Cui Xisheng ate two bowls of rice porridge and wanted more. Meng Jiangtian didn't want to give him any more. Cui Xisheng didn't cry or make a fuss, but just stared at Meng Jiangtian with a dark face.

Meng Jiangtian walked to the door with three unfinished dishes in his arms. He was forced to compromise under the burning gaze at the back of his head. He sighed and took the dishes back.

"Still want to eat?" Looking down at Cui Xisheng, Meng Jiangtian smiled conspiratorially.

"What do you want to do?" Tracy immediately became alert.

Meng Jiangtian bent down and put his handsome face in front of Cui Xisheng. Cui Xisheng stepped back and was grabbed by the back of his head by Meng Jiangtian: "Do what you did when you wanted spicy food before. Do it now."

Cui Xisheng loves spicy food, but he has a bad stomach. It's okay to eat a little, but if he eats too much, he will have diarrhea.

But if you eat less, you won't feel satisfied. Sometimes, Cui Xisheng will go to the tiger mountain even though he knows there is a tiger in the mountain. Taking advantage of the stomach's carelessness, he will rush to make a very spicy meal, and then take diarrhea medicine after eating.

Sometimes the medicine worked and the pain only lasted for a while, but most of the time, Tracy would curse and swear that he would never take it again next time.

But after he finished pooping, he forgot the pain. If he was hungry, he would eat more, and then curse the heavens and the earth and swear that he would not eat. This cycle repeats over and over again. Meng Jiangtian does not believe Cui Xisheng's oath at all.

Whenever he had diarrhea, Meng Jiangtian couldn't touch him. He was unsatisfied and had a sour face all night.

After the two of them got together, Meng Jiangtian repeatedly told Cui Xisheng not to eat too much spicy food at one time. If Cui Xisheng wanted to eat spicy food, he had to feed Meng Jiangtian first.

This has become a tacit understanding between the two. If Cui Xisheng is very enthusiastic and proactive one day, Meng Jiangtian will know that this guy is going to eat spicy food again.

Now that Meng Jiangtian mentioned it, the hint was too obvious. In the past, if he wanted to eat spicy food, he had to be fed, but now if he wants to eat, he has to be fed first?

This old pervert, absolutely not!!!

"I don't want to eat anymore." Cui Xisheng pulled away Meng Jiangtian's hand that was tied to the back of his head, and pushed Meng Jiangtian's shoulders to move away.

Meng Jiangtian held Cui Xisheng's hand tightly. The person he had been thinking about for more than two months was right in front of him. His mouth was moist and red after just eating, and it would definitely be soft and sweet to kiss.

Meng Jiangtian's heart ached at the thought, and his eyes turned red. He held Cui Xisheng tightly to prevent him from running away, and said with increasing anxiety, "Let me kiss you for a while, and I'll let you eat whatever you want."

Meng Jiangtian was very strong and was determined to kiss Cui Xisheng. Cui Xisheng pushed him away a few times, but Meng Jiangtian grabbed his wrist and pinched it so hard that it hurt.

No one has ever been able to stop this man from doing what he wants to do. Cui Xisheng pushed him a few times, knowing that he couldn't escape. Before Meng Jiangtian was about to kiss him, he said, "I'll just give you a kiss, don't even think about doing anything else."