xx; disclaimer + note

Hey lovelies!!!

So as you can all see I have another fanfic up that I instantly got hooked into writing since I saw the trailer from comic con. This is a Fear The Walking Dead fanfic. I don't know who my OC will pair up with because there wasn't much to go on from the trailer. 

The lovely Alycia Debnam Carey is in the show, which is exciting because I loved her as Lexa on The 100. So, I most definitely had high expectations for the show, and after seeing the trailer, I'm stoked! And Frank Dillane which is amazing bc he is incredible! 

DISCLAIMER [2015]

Anyways, this is just to say that whatever I write may not belong to me solely. Everything about the show, the plot, the characters, etc DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. 

On another note, my OC and any character that is not originally apart of the show, any dialogue or plotline that you don't see in the show, that DOES BELONG TO ME.

MY CHARACTERS

Octavia Nolan - a nurse/doctor. 
     portrayed by the beautiful, Seychelle Gabriel.

Lucas Blake - a military cadet.
     portrayed by the amazing Bob Morley.

CAST + CHARACTERS

Frank Dillane ... Nick Clark
Alycia Debnam-Carey ... Alicia Clark
Kim Dickens ... Madison Clark
Cliff Curtis ... Travis Manawa
Lorenzo Henrie ... Chris Manawa
Elizabeth Rodriguez ... Liza Ortiz
Ruben Blades ... Daniel Salazar
Mercedes Mason ... Ofelia Salazar
Patricia Reyes Spíndola ... Grisella Salazar 

Sidenote: If this is written, that means that anything I write will be from my brain, and from no one else's (unless its a certain plot/scene/dialogue that is on the show). If you don't understand, I'll make it clearer, DON'T STEAL MY IDEAS PLEASE, AND THANK YOU. :)

P.S. I got the name Octavia from The 100's Octavia Blake, and the last name Nolan from the Nolan twins on Big Brother 17. Which I will say, Julia is my QUEEN.

-- quinnjordan :)