I'd Make Love To You (LINE Play requested)

This was requested by someone I know on the gaming app LINE Play. His LINE Play name is Irish Cream. Let's do this.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~Gabriel's POV~~~

"GOODBYE MOTHER FUCKERS! SEE YOU NEVER!"

I rolled my eyes as my maniac of a friend screamed at our school as we left the premises.

"I HOPE YOU ALL CATCH STD's!"

I turned around and grabbed the collar of his school uniform and dragged him down the sidewalk. He squirmed in my grip, yelling a string of cuss words and asking for breath. Once we got far enough from the school, I let him go, letting him fall flat on his ass.

"Hey, what was that for?" He asked while rubbing his behind. I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh I don't know, Crys. Maybe that fact that you literally just yelled at everyone that want them to catch STD's." I stated. Crys grinned and hopped up off the ground. He bounced over to me and flicked my nose before hiding behind the tall figure standing next to me.

"Not my fault we attend such a cliche movie high school. I can't help it that those jocks are a bunch of dicks." Crys replied.

"Don't you like one of those dicks?" I questioned sarcastically. Crys snorted and came from behind our other friend and slung his arm around my shoulder.

"Not only is my life a cliche movie, but also a cliche gay love story." He chuckled. Crys had a huge crush on the football team's captain. It doesn't get anymore cliche than that.

"So anyways what are you two doing today? I'm gonna go to the pool with Zander. Care to join?" Crys said wiggling his eyebrows at me and my boyfriend, Lucas. I wrinkled my face and pushed his arm off my shoulder.

"Yea no thanks. All you're gonna do is stare at us and Zander, you perv." I said with a soft grin. Crys groaned and bounced over to Lucas, hugging him.

"I can't help it. You guys are soooo sexy." He said in a "duh" tone. Lucas just looked down at him, not making any motion to move his arms. He's probably used to it by now.

"You guys just wanna go fuck." Crys said, grinning deviously at me, making my eyes wide like saucers and a dark blush to sweep across my face.

"N-No! T-That's not-"

"It's okay, man. I understand. You got needs." Crys cut me off, smirking at me, obviously amused by my stutter.

"I'll let you guys do your thing. Have fun! And don't forget to use protection!" He yelled as he ran off, attracting the attention of a few people who were passing by. I wish I could just melt into the ground. If only the sidewalk was hot enough....

"So...we hanging out your house?" I looked up to Lucas who had a slight blush on his face but his face remained straight.

"Yea if you want." I answered him, grabbing his hand. He smiled at me and bent down to plant a soft kiss on my lips before pulling me down the sidewalk. When we got to my house, I unlocked the door and walked in with Lucas trailing behind me. When I turned around to lock the door back, I merely blinked before I realized I was pinned against the wall next to the door. Lucas locked the door with one hand while the other gripped my hip firmly. I felt my cheeks getting warmer and warmer the longer he stared at me with lust filled eyes.

"L-Lucas?" I pressed against his chest lightly, hoping he would move even just a little bit to no avail. His other hand caressed my cheek, before gripping my chin, forcing me to move my gaze to his face. His eyes were trained on my lips.