ceo's🌷

A/N at the begginning:
So, I deleted the entire "where were you?" series cuz I feel like those 10 parts were really unnecessary? And that they could be done in 3 parts itself and I read all my stories today and realised how stupid I was of writing all that nomsence and people STILL LIKED IT?! So firstly I apologize for that and I will try to make this my last nonsense part okay?! As yaal know how fvcked up my studies and especially my health is, I am getting sick every week and I just recovered from dengue and now as festives are here I promise to write nice, but for now bear with this another random story, this series is smth I had liked in my entire book so writing the CEO thing again
_______________________________________________

Kohli's Enterprises; one of the most celebrated company world-wide.
And the owner of the company, Mr. Virat Kohli, the most feared man in the entire planet. His one signal could kill a person and so powerful that he could make you the most sucessful person in a day. He was so influencial to the society due to his hardwork. A guy raised by his mom and belonged to a middle class family now ruiling the entire globe. The generation looked after him, they all wished to be like him.

California, UNITED STATES
Kate (Vi's PA) knocked at his door and someone said "in" from inside.
She entered the office and saw her boss facing the wall?! But she just ignored the fact and kept a cup at the table.
"Sir, a coffee for you", said Kate. (She was trying to pull Vi and would wear seducing clothes everyday, but the fearless man didnt even look at her. Little did she knew that the man of whom the world feared, feared of a cute 5'8 guy from Maharastra and loved him to death that he could even destroy the world for him)

But there was no answer.
She called again, "Sir, coffee"

She called him more than 10 times and again no answer.

She pulled the chair to face her and it wasnt Virat, it was someone else SLEEPING?!

Than she shouted loud and the man woke up.
"OMG, volcano", said or lets just say screaned the man but calmed after seing Kate.

"Who are you? And what the fvck are you doing sitting at Vi's chair?", Said Kate.

"Vi? Shouldn't you be calling her Mr. Kohli or Virat Sir", asked Rohit.

"He might be Virat sir for you but he is my Vi for me, He is my boyfriend and wtf are you sitting there, only I can sit there, Uth udhar se mote", said Kate.

"Excuse me? What did you just call me? And Vi? dating? You? Seriously?", replied the man.

"Arey suna nahi kya mote and yes Vi is dating me", said Kate.

"Didn't knew my husband was dating a wh0r like you", said the man getting up.

And with that she laughed hard and said "Husband? Seriously? Do you even think he would even pay an eye at you? Look at yourself", said Kate.

"I mean, if he can date you, he can most definately marry me aswell", said Ro unbothered cuz he knew Vi could never even think of cheating on him, not even in his wildest dreams.

"O my, whats up with the attitude motey, can y-", Kate wasnt even done when Vi entered saying, "Ro babe-", but than he saw Kate and asked her what was she doing here.

"Oh nothing, just having a little conversation with me", said Ro. 

Vi nodded and Ro added, "I think you should fire her"

"Get Out", said Vi looking at Kate.

"But sir, how can you just fire me like that?", asked Kate and Vi pointed towards Ro and said, "because he said so"

"How can this elephant looking man just fire me sir d-", Kate didn't even complete when Vi slapped her hard.

"He is Rohit Virat Kohli, and Rohit Sir for you, Now out", said Vi.

Kate held her cheeks and went out shocked, crying.

He told his mens, "No one, I repeat no one should ever be able to see her again"

His men agreed and left.

He than went towards Ro and hugged him, "Im sorry for that flower, but Il make sure it wont happen again", said Vi.

"You should Kohli, and I shouldn't see girls wearing short clothes at your office ever again", said Ro.

Vi just salluted and said, "Yes sir"

Whereas Ro just grinned knowing he won at life.