Twisted Games

At 5 o'clock in the morning, wake up, get ready for work, and get in your car. At 7 drive to the top secret train station which takes you to a top secret facility.

30 year old Bob Ween sat down on the luxurious tram seats, the seat whined from his weight, he was bigger than the other faculty members at the SCP (Secure, Contain, Protect) Foundation. His short height and his roundness made him a great target for bullying, but Bob was already the bully, he liked to play small "harmless" little games with his co workers but sometimes these sick games would go a bit overboard and well...

Poor 65 year old janitor Paul Ace, Bob kinda felt bad when Paul was pushed into 049's cell, He kinda felt as Paul was cornered by 049,

He kinda felt bad as Paul's internal organs all shut down from 049's physical contact, he kinda felt bad as Paul fell to the ground as his body spazzed out as he died instantly, he kinda felt bad as he watched as Paul was dissected by 049. It was fun to kill his coworkers in these games, Bob was glad that the foundation allowed him to play his twisted games that filled his sick pleasures with his unsuspecting coworkers.

Bob leaned back in the train car seat and put his feet against the back of the seats in front of him, "Stört es dich?" an elder woman with heavy makeup on turned to look at bob

"What?" bob asked the foreign grandma

"Kannst du nicht gegen meinen Sitz treten, du kleiner Dicker?" she asked before sitting back down

"Whatever" he grumbled to himself as the train arrived

Bob entered the locker room to change from civvies clothing to guard clothing, Bob slipped on his guard clothing and grabbed his baton, heavy duty flashlight, and his cap.

"Hey man, are you ready for another day of guarding the scps?" a coworker asked bob, bob turned to face this coworker

"Yeah Dan, I'm thrilled" Bob said with his Gravelly voice. Bob already knew everything about Dan J Pullick from reading his papers. Dan was 27, Dan was dark colored, Dan was 5 foot 9, and Dan had a loving wife named Clarice Pullick. Even though the guards weren't supposed to be able to read this information, Bob was given this info from a higher ranking member of the foundations higher ups, Bob never wondered why they allowed these games to continue.

The Foundations job was to keep these scps secured and contained, they had to protect the outside world from these abnormalities.

Bob also liked to mess with these scps, his favorite were 049 and 173.

Scp 049: the plague doctor wore a medieval plague doctor suit and mask, his touch killed anything and everyone he then would turn the dead into zombies. He always talks about some virus that was gonna kill everyone, "I am the cure '' 049 would say, bob didn't care, Bob just liked to shock 049 with his taser whenever he felt like it, bob liked to lure his coworkers into the room and watch as 049 killed them and turned them into zombies.

Scp 173: The Statue, was a statue that resembled a peanut with wires for arms and legs, the statue only moved when you blinked and if it got to you it would snap your neck.

Bob liked to annoy 049 By pretending to be sick, "I think I'm sick, I need a cure!" Bob would say mockingly to 049, 049 would attempt to reach Bob, but he would be met with a taser to the gut.

"I'll see you later man" Dan said as he turned to walk away, bob raised his heavy duty flashlight over his head

"Hey Dan!" Bob exclaimed, Dan turned around and was met with a flashlight to the dome, a sickening crack echoed through the empty room, and Dan fell to the ground with a thud. Blood and bits of brain matter poured out of his skull and pooled on the ground.