𝟎𝟏

INSTAGRAM

@sophiedelena has posted!

.

liked by morganwallace, drewstarkey, gracieabrams and 4 783 113 others

sophiedelena everyone say hi to kendall!! 🐾🤍

morganwallace so we're kidnapping our best friends dogs now 🫤
sophiedelena — love you lots morgyy!! i'll bring her back around never 😊

drewstarkey that's why you had loads of dog hair on your pants, get ahold of a lint roller..
sophiedelena — respectfully drew, get ahold of your hair..
drewstarkey — touché

delenasupdates that outfit holy cow

user742882 is nobody gonna talk about her tweet about nick chavez.
user15392 — OMG I SAW THAT
wearesophiedelena — lowk ship

______________

IN REAL LIFE

The tweet.. She remembered, she quickly slid into the 'X' app and clicked on her profile to reveal the tweet that was getting blown up with likes, reposts, retweets, you name it. She swiped off of X and went onto TikTok just to see that they were already making videos and edits of both actors.

She shook it off and continued to ignore the videos, scrolling past them, and just enjoying the content that was on her for you page. But she instantly stopped when she came across a video of Nicholas and his co-star Cooper Koch in an interview answering personal life questions. She held down her volume button in an instant.

"So Nicholas, Cooper. Who are your celebrity crushes at the moment?" The interviewer asked both men.

"I don't really have one.. and I'm not the one you should be asking. Should be asking Mr. Chavez over here." Cooper pointed to the brunette boy next to him.