1

As jisung entered the cafe he felt as if someone was watching him. Jisung just brushed it off and took a seat next to the windows. He opened his computer and started on his assignments.

After some time he started to get a little peckish and went up to the counter to order something but he realized that the usual worker there was not present but a new employee. "Umm..hi can I get a cheesecake and an iced americano please" jisung said as he reached for his wallet. "Would that be all?" Asked the employee. "Mhm thank you...Minho?" jisung said as if more of a question than a statement. Jisung watched as Minho made his order.

'He's kind hot' jisung thought as he smiled at himself.

'Fuck it'

"Can I get your number?" Jisung asked

"Pardon?" Minho replied as he placed jisung's order on the counter.

"I-I umm I asked what time is thunder?" Jisung said as blood rushed to his cheeks.

'Omg I'm so embarrassed' jisung thought as all his confidence went away like dust in the wind .

'Cute' Minho thought

Minho chuckled "that will be 14.3"

"Ahh ok" jisung said as he pulled out his card
After jisung payed he made his way to his table enjoying his food but that didn't last long because soon he felt a tap on his shoulder causing him to stop eating his DELICIOUS cheesecake.

"Yes?" Jisung asked as he turned around

It was Minho

"C-can I get your number?" Asked Minho as he shyly turned his head to hide the fact that he was blushing.

"S-Sure" jisung said as he put down his fork and took Minho's phone to put in his number.

Jisung :)

"Ah thank you jisung" Minho said shyly

"you're welcome" smiled jisung

"Well i must be off" jisung said as he started to pack his stuff. Once he started heading out the door he turned around "bye min!!" Jisung said and left as quickly as he could.

'Min?, could he get any cuter?' Minho thought as he smiled at himself and headed off to work again.