2

"Felix I'm telling you he was so hot AND he asked for my number first!!" Squeaked jisung as he and Felix were making their way through campus.

"Ok ok I get it, he was hot but you know who is really hot?" Felix asked as he was staring off to space about the one and only hyunjin. Apparently hyunjin was one of the popular kids besides Chan , changbin. But rumors say that one of their old friends is coming to this school but who could it be?

"Let me guess your thinking about hyunjin aren't you?" Jisung replied with a chuckle

"Yep wait how'd you know?" Felix asked

"Felix you talk about him 24/7 at this point go talk to him" jisung said as he elbows Felix jokingly.

"You know I'm to much of a chicken to do
It" Felix sighed

"Alright, alright let's go find seungmin and jeongin" jisung says as he speeds up

"Hey!!!! Wait for me!" Felix says as he starts to run after jisung

~||time skip||~

Jisung enters his classroom, unpacks his things and settles in his seat. He normally sits by the window because this class is rather boring. He puts his backpack on the chair next to him because he doesn't like other people sitting with him other than his friends.

The teacher walks in making the students settle down somewhat.

Jisung pov*

"Ok class today we have a new student" Mr.park says as he moves to make room for the new student. Once the new student walks in, the room starts to fill up with whispers and squeals.

'Wait i-isn't he the guy from the cafe?'

"Please introduce yourself Minho" says mr.park

"Hi I'm Lee Minho nice to meet you all" he says

"Ok Minho you can sit with let's see...hmm ah with jisung over there by the window" he says as he points at me.

All of a sudden I hear 'lucky bitch' and 'how dose he get to sit with him that's not fair' from all the girls in the class.

I just roll my eyes at the girls and lay my head on my desk.

Then I hear a small "hi" come from beside me.

I lift my head and find Minho beside me

"O-oh hi" I mentally slap myself for stuttering

As time went by in class me and Minho started to get to know each other, I found out that he really likes cat and is taking dance classes 'maybe he has a dance class with Felix' I think. Soon it was time for lunch.

Me, Felix , seungmin and jeongin were in the lunch line when we hear many people say 'here they come' and 'omg he's friends with the populars?!?'

I turn my head to find Minho , Chan , changbin , and hyunjin walking into the cafeteria.

'Wait he's friends with THEM?!?' I think as my eyes widen at the sight of them walking in.

"Is that the new student?" I hear seungmin ask

"Yeah...he's also the same guy that asked for my number" I mumble

"WHAT!!!" Felix screamed

"Not in front of my ear you ass" I say as I rub my ear

"Sorry"

"It's ok, but yeah that's the guy" I say with a chuckle

"Mannnn I wish I could get Chan's number" I hear jeongin say

"Just got talk to him" I say as we make our way out the lunch line with our food in hand.

Once we make it to the table, I can feel eyes on me. I look around and all the girl are looking at me. "What up with them" I say

"They are probably jealous" felix says as he stuffs his mouth.

"Yeah I guess" I say as I start to dig in

As lunch goes I just hear jeongin yap about how much he wanted Chans number and what not but I also hear whispers like 'he's not even cool' and more but I choose to ignore it.

__________________________________

How are yall doing?
Did y'all eat and drink water?

~+*melody