5

Jisung pov*

O. M . G

Am I really going on a date???!??

Wait is it a date? Anyway I better get ready!!

(Jisung's outfit and Minho's is on top)

I soon hear a knock on the door. That must be Minho!!

"Hey baby~" Minho says as he snakes his hand around my waist

I say a small 'hey' and I can start feeling my face turning red.

"Should we go?" Minho say as he takes his hand away from my waist making me miss the warmth.

"Yeah" I say as I head to his car.

We get in and Minho starts to drive.

I stare out the window admiring the view when I feel a hand on my thigh. I start to blush. Feeling him squeeze it makes it worse. I start to turn a crimson color. I try to distract myself by looking out the window.

After 20 minutes of this we finally get to the movies.

I get out the car and so dose Minho.

No ones pov*

As Minho and jisung head in, jisung got the confidence to hold Minho's hand. Minho was taken aback by this action but went with it. Minho even started to swing their hands back and forth. Jisung on the other had was a blushing mess.

Minho decided to get some popcorn for the both of them so headed off to go get some. As Minho was about to pay for the popcorn he heard the most high pitched and annoying voice ever...Maria....'fuck' Minho thought as he tried to pay faster for the popcorn but Maria was already there. "Oppa you did come!!, I thought you wouldn't!!" Maria said as she locked arms with him.

Jisung who watched this all happened scoffed and headed into the movie room. Jisung found a seat and stared at the screen.

"Come on oppa the movie is about to start!" Maria said as she dragged Minho by the hand into the movie room.

Maria spotted Jisung

"Oh hey jisung!!!" Maria said as she sat down next to jisung.

"Hi" jisung mumbled

"Me and oppa are here to watch a movie together!!" Maria said looking at Minho

'No shit, it's a movie theater dumass' jisung thought

"Cool" was the only thing that came out of his mouth as he resumed to watch the movie

"Oppa can you feed me?" Maria said as she pouted and jumped in her seat to make it look 'cute'

"You can do that yourself" Minho grumbled

Jisung just chuckled at Minhos response

Further into the movie Maria thought it was a good idea to hold hands with Minho so that's what she did and when jisung saw this he was flabbergasted he felt as if his heart broke into a million pieces he could feel tears run down his face. He got up and left the room, heading to the lobby but why should he care it's not like they were dating....could it be that jisung was catching feelings?.