oh for FUCKS SAKE

TW: ranting about my SoundCloud ex, finally.

I'll just call her Bee since it's a part of her username.

So, we officially stopped talking on December 25th, 2023.

She texted me 'hihi' on January 29th, 2024.

She texted me 'hai' on April 20th, 2024.

And then today, she texted me 'hi :(
are we still friends?'

Ive ignored her, since i believed it was too soon to be in a relationship. For context, when me n Bee first started to date (on SC) it was after my ex-irl gf moved to a new school. Specifically art school.
I just don't want to talk to her.

I did ask to break up with her, and we did. We stayed BFF's until I kinda just ignored her.

I'm worried. I don't want to be friends with her. I just want to be left alone and not be reminded I had a relationship online. Not platonically. I do enjoy platonic relationships, but it's when it's romantic where the string starts to get cut.

If I can't see you in a romantic relationship, my trust isn't really that great if you know what I'm saying.
I'm just so fucking exhausted right now, that

I'm not even going to bother responding. I'm fucking done. I'm tired, trying to fucking enjoy some Visual Venture while eating pancakes with chocolate along with some fruit punch kooliad.
I'm so fucking done.