The end of the first season of predecessor ranked.

### Post-Victory Interview: AbyssalSeahorse's Team

**Interviewer:** "Congratulations on an incredible victory in the Summer Wonder Tournament! The teamwork and strategy you displayed were phenomenal. AbyssalSeahorse, how are you feeling right now after that win?"

**AbyssalSeahorse:** "Thank you! It feels amazing to win this tournament, especially with such a talented team. We put in a lot of hard work, and it all paid off today. I'm proud of everyone for their effort and commitment."

**Interviewer:** "That final team fight was particularly electrifying. Can you walk us through the moment you decided to go for that combo at the Fangtooth pit?"

**AbyssalSeahorse:** "Definitely! We knew that Fangtooth was crucial, and we had been setting up for that moment. Blizzardhawk did a great job creating space with Steel's abilities, and I saw the chance to land my ultimate on all five of them. It was a risk, but it paid off spectacularly, and that set the stage for our victory."

**Interviewer:** "Now that you've claimed the championship, what are your plans moving forward? What's next for you and the team?"

**AbyssalSeahorse:** "We have big aspirations! I'm aiming for Paragon rank, which is to be among the top 10 ranked players in Diamond. We know we have a long way to go, but this victory gives us a lot of confidence. We're excited for the future and ready to face the challenges ahead."

**Interviewer:** "That's an ambitious goal! What can fans expect from you and your team in the upcoming ranked season?"

**AbyssalSeahorse:** "We're planning to train hard and refine our strategies. We also want to focus on synergy and communication, which we've seen can make a huge difference. Plus, there's a wildcard team that's shaking up the predecessor pro scene that we're really looking forward to facing. They've been making waves, and I think the competition will be fiercer than ever. It's going to be an exciting season!"

**Interviewer:** "That sounds thrilling! Any final thoughts you'd like to share with your fans and supporters?"

**AbyssalSeahorse:** "We just want to thank everyone who supported us throughout this tournament and all our fans. Your energy means the world to us, and we can't wait to show you what we can achieve in the ranked season. Keep an eye out for us—we're just getting started!"

**Interviewer:** "Thank you, AbyssalSeahorse, and congratulations once again! Best of luck in your journey toward Paragon rank and the upcoming season!"

---

As the interview wraps up, the team celebrates their victory, energized by the promising road ahead and the challenge of reaching new heights in competitive play.