Marked

Tia's Pov
I spot Mason entering the gym and I run over in his direction. He notices me before I reach him and I leap right on top of him. He catches me in his arms and I wrap my legs around his waist. My dress rises up a little but I pull it down with my hands.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"You look nice... I mean you always look nice you just look extra nice tonight"

"Thanks, you look handsome tonight too"

I wrap my arms around his neck and I lean into him. His sweet but stern cologne fills my nose and I feel the warmth of his body on mine.

"Hey get off of him this isn't turning into some sort orgy" Yells Mrs. Percy.

I let out a small chuckle as Mason lets me down back on the ground.

"You want to dance"

"Huh"

"You want to dance"

"Huh"

Feeling a little brave I grab his hand and drag him towards the dance floor. I guide his arms around me and he wraps his other around my waist while we sway with the music. I wrap my arms around him again and pull him closer to me.

Honestly if someone had told me that I'd be back with Mason like this I'd probably laugh in their face and tell them to fuck off but being back with him like this feels magical. Even though the world's turning to shit and I feel like crying all the time. His warm hands wrapped around my body makes all my problems fade away and all I want is for him to hold me closer.

We dance for a little while longer until I start to get thirsty.

Since the music is too loud and he can barely hear me. I motion over to the snack table and he nods. I grab his hand and he leads me through the crowd where we grab some food and drinks and head out of the gym back into the hallway.

Mason guides me into one of the classrooms that are filled with kids sitting on top of desks laughing and talking. He takes a seat at a desk and I sit on top of it in front of him. After a few minutes my ears begin to adjust to the quiet.

"So what have you been up to"

"You know the usual football. Dad has been on my ass lately."

"About what?"

"Everything"

"Sorry...how's your mom?"

"She's still drinking until she blacks out. She can't stand to be around Dad"

I take ahold of his hand." Sorry"

"Why are you sorry it's not your fault"

"Still you don't deserve that"

I place his fingers in mine and look into his deep blue eyes and then down at his lips.

His pretty blonde hair glistens in the moon light and I suppress the urge to run my hands through it. He's too fine to be real.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"You were giving me a look"

"No I wasn't"

"Yeah... You were"

He looks up at me and his eyes dig deep into mine and for a moment I want to be brave. I reach out and I take his face in my hands.

"Mason" I stroke his cheek with my thumb and I lean into him and I press my lips against his and he takes a hold of my chin and deepens the kiss. It starts off sweet at first but it quickly becomes feral. As his lips press roughly against mine I can feel his tonge on my my lip urging me to let it inside.