Before School

As I finished my cinnamon roll , I see Carlos rushing to the door. I ask, "where are you going so fast" he replies, "to the lab, I found something about the soil here, it contains steel fagments that are too small to study here at the house". So Carlos heads out.
I ask Cecile, "so does that mean I'm walking to school"

Cecile says in his perfect radio voice "no I will drive you" "and we get to have some personal time together before your first day in high school".

He smiles, I smile back. I can't believe I made it to high school. Especially after becoming an eternal scout I was so scared when I was carried away by those mute children. I cleaned up my breakfast mess, got my school supplies, and my schedule which I haven't looked over yet. So I thought I would look over it now. It listed in bold printing.
~~~
1st Period - Numbers - room 107
Ms. Fey

2nd Period - History - room 210
Mrs. Flynn

3rd Period - Russian - room 134

4th Period - Lunch

5th Period - Bloodstone Circle

6th Period - Athletes

7th Period - Math - room 330
Computer

8th Period - Science - room 222
Mr. Carlos
~~~

After reading over that I head to the car. Cecile tells me "last night inturn Zackery died from a hatchet to the back from Leann Hart because he was our news blogger".

I was suprized that he stayed alive for so long, it seems that the inturns at Night Vale Community Radio always seem to die within the first ten days of inturning. Well we are off to school now and Cecile asks, "are any of your friends going to night vale high" "ya there is Alexus Flynn, Madison Cardinal, Ezekiel Peters You Know, The Farmer, and Joseph Leroy" I replied.

We finally get to school I say, "see ya Cecile" I think he looks really good today, his shirt and suspenders really bring out his blond almost white hair and tattoos on his arms and his eye tattoo on his forehead.

We got to school about an hour early so did Lex, Zeke, and Madi so we talked about our summer. Lex went to a reading camp for basically the whole summer, Zeke helped his dad with the imaginary corn crop and peach orchard, Madi helped her mom the mayor, with some paperwork, and Joseph did nothing he didn't even breath which I now know is possible. I spent my summer at the station getting payed so I wasn't an inturn, that's the only reason I survived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I had fun writing this and I hope you liked it