School (pt. 2)

The bell rings and we head to lunch, the tables are really big so Kelcey's group of friends and my group of friends sat at the same table. Kelcey says "this is Addison, Lauren, Callie, Amanda, and Page"I replie "nice to meet yall and this is Lex, Ezekiel, Madison, and Joseph".

"Nice to meet yall to" she replies and smiles, I smile back and I feel my cheeks get red. She giggles a little. I can sorta see she also likes me.

I ask "what did y'all do over the summer" "I went to summer school" said Lauren and Callie, and Addison replied "I swan for the whole summer so did Page" and Amanda said "I did basketball camp with Kelsey". I replied "cool, I love basketball".

The bell rings and I head to the blood circles for the daily chanting rituals. Then we head to athletics Kelsey tells me that "people told her that all you do in athletics is stand around the field watching for rouge teleporting airplanes because of what happened at the elementary school a few years ago". It turns out she was right.

So we taked, "where do you live" she said "across the street remmember" she replied. I had frogoten all about that. I ask "do you wanna hang out after school" "sure" she replies. The all the sudden we freeze and listen to the weather.
After the weather finished we headed to math the class that all of our friends are in. So we sat with our friends and here comes... Lenard Burton!?!? I thought he died from a car accident or something no just that but he is a radio host, all radio hosts are not good a math according to Cecil anyways. All my friends are surprised to. Never the less he is a teacher, I just hope he is a good teacher. Especially since this is a pre-AP class. He is going right into the basics of this class to me that is good. My friends think that to. Probably my favorite equation is purple triangle x three blue squares = turquoise rectangular hexagon.

After math we go to the final class of the day and also my favorite class science this is Carlos's first time ever teaching a class. So he won't be as good at teaching but he will be fun. "OK students open the cabinet under your science tables" said Carlos so I open it and I see stuff for a science experiment and both Kelsey and I start smiling and we get excited. We pull out Alka-Seltzer film canisters and vinegar to do film canister rockets. After that we head home.

Sorry that this update came a lot later than expected a lot of things came up and I didn't have time to write
Thrse will be the only main school based chapter some will be set at school but not mainly based on school