Part 2:

{Agatha's Pov}

At ten minutes past seven, I was sitting at my desk... Answering a few calls before  Chef came in.

{Chef's Pov}
At 7:10 a.m., I came in. Agatha, the new...receptionist, I think, talked to me for a little while. Before I went to my kitchen.

{Mia's Pov}

I was back in town for the merger, and I was walking to the nursery at 7:10 am.

-------------------------------------------------------
{Giyuu's Pov}
It was 7:10 am. at the demon slayer corps. I was very rudely awoken by...Tanjiro.

{Tanjiros Pov}
At 7:10 a.m., I was walking to my next mission with Inosuke and Zenitsu. When we came across Mr Giyuu-Sans estate. So I yelled in to say hi.
Tanjiro: Giyuu-San!!!
I heard a grumble from inside before the door opened.

{Zenitsu's Pov}
At 7:10 a.m., I was keeping a good eye on Nezukos' box. I don't trust Tanjiro with her, but anyway, we were going to our next mission, and I was definitely not scared. But anyway we walked by the water pillars house.
Tanjiro shouted in.
Tanjiro: Giyuu-San!!!
We all heard a grumble from inside before a tired response came back.
Giyuu: Go away.

{Inosukes pov}

At 7:10 am...I was...Walking to...MY NEXT MISSION. Yes. Then...me and Tanjiboko and Zenzi stopped by the ugly water pillars house.
Tanjiro: Giyuu-San!!!
A grumble came from inside, and then a tired response came.
Giyuu: Go away.
So we didn't pick fights (WE SHOULD HAVE) and walked away.

{Mitsuri's pov}

At 7:10 am. Me and Obanai were going to get breakfast together. Nothing really out of the ordinary happened

{Obanai's pov}

At 7:10 a.m., I was walking with A drop dead gorgeous woman. (Mitsuri, my queen) to go get some breakfast.
And nothing really happened.

{Muichiro's Pov}

At 7:10 am...I was......hold on.....I....can't remember.

{Gyomei's Pov}

At 7:10 am, I was training with Muichiro... Nothing out of the ordinary was happening. Until I heard Sanemi and Shinobu arguing.

{Sanemi's Pov}

AT 7:10 AM DAMN KOCHO WAS BEING SO ANNOYING AND SHE KEPT SAYING THAT IM AN IDIOT.

{Shinobu's pov}

At 7:10 a.m., Sanemi and myself were having a bit of a disagreement about his math skills. I think he's just being dramatic

{Tengens Pov}

At 7:10 a.m., I was being so flashy and training by myself. HA. IM SO FLASHY.  (Did you know I've got 3 wives!!)

---------------------------------------------------------