seeing her

When I met her, also known as cheyenne, i lost my heart. It pounded out of my chest. Her eyes are so beautiful. Just like the blue bright sky. she is a brunette, but she had dyed it blonde two weeks before.

well she is the one who fell in love with me first. I don't know why Cheyenne had fallen in love with me, But she had such a cute face. I couldnt see why I had thought that...but...she just had that look.

Now how did i meet her? i met her on Facebook to be honest. My cousin Kelci had shown me to her, and I finally asked her out. It had june 12th, 2015 when i did ask her out.

When did i first see cheyenne? I didnt even see her until over a month later. It all started out when I was at my grandpas, hanging out with Kelci. and I, colton, had been there at my grandpas for three days. and on that third day, I had been in the kitchen drinking my tea, but then i decided that I wanted to walk around.

All of a sudden Kelci had dashed by me heading out the door, not knowing what she had been doing. I then walked to the hall way and I suddenly hear Kelci shout "colton! there is someone here to see you!!!"

I had a freaquent heart stop. Then my eyes had widened open. It was Cheyenne!!! Cheyenne had a cute little giggle before she ran up to me and hugged me. Her hug was a big teddy bear hugging you. i didn't know what to do. I was stopped in shock.

we all had walked to the back bedroom, after my big suprise. Cheyenne, Kelci, kelci's friend Faith, and I, had all hung in there for a little bit, before Cheyenne had to leave. while Cheyenne was sitting in my lap, I was thinking about my past. Some bad things i had done. my suprise today was amazing. Getting to see Cheyenne made my gleam at her, because i had finally gotten to see her. i cherrished seeing her....but she dosent know what i had already done before all that had happened that day...,