the truth?

It was time to tell that something i had never told Cheyenne. I have told cheyenne the non truth. I do love my cheyenne but, I have to tell her.

I cheated on Cheyenne with another girl named Katie. It wasnt planned. I dont know if it is hard for anyone else, but it is hard for me. When a girl asks me out. alot of them say they will go kill their selves when i say no. They might do it. How am I supposed to know?

I have a hard time saying no. So everytime a girl asks me out, I say yes. The girls are happy when I say yes. But I dont tell them about others.

So when Cheyenne was at the house. my mind was focused on when i should tell her. Kelci, my cousin, knew what I had already done. Cheyenne had left and I didnt tell her.

Later that day cheyenne had texted me on facebook. That was when my heart stopped. i couldnt breathe. I finally took up the courage to straight up tell her what i have done to my baby.

so she had texted me and she had said "good suprise huh?" I then told her right then and there, that i was with another girl katie, but broke up with her days before. I also told her that it is hard for me to say no to a girl who might commit suicide.

Cheyenne did something that i didnt think she would do. She forgave me. I don't get why cheyenne would for give me. i did something bad and she forgave me. do you ever see that alot!?

I cried alot that night because i have done something bad, but she loved me enough to forgive me. Now take this as a lesson to know that love is not to be played with. Keep the person you love.

-dedicated to cheyenne moss-