through fortune and flame we fall

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

SALAZAR: You have been taught that your anger is a vice, to bury it within you and never let it see the light. I implore you, let it out.

EMMA: I cannot. Who better to guard me from hurt than the keeper of all sin? 

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

The house of Greengrass was as ancient as it was strong, with ties weaved into every other noble Wizarding family of the age. A rumor had once blossomed that the first man to gain the name Greengrass had sold his soul to the Devil to have such power at the tips of his fingers. Passed down from father to son was the weight of the world on often not yet developed shoulders.

Emma Greengrass had been a disappointment the moment she burst from her mother's womb a month earlier than predicted — a girl, and a weak one at that, not expected to survive the night. Yet she would defy the Gods by living, and two more unimpressive females would follow suit before a boy would make their father proud.

A father who would lay dead a decade later from a feud taken out in mysterious vengeance, leaving Emma's young brother as head of their shambled house.

There, ready and waiting to pick up the pieces of the shattered Greengrass dynasty is the charismatic Merlin, prepared with an offer. When Emma rejects his hand in marriage, much to his fury, he responds by placing a dark curse on her and her bloodline.

Meanwhile, Salazar Slytherin's enemy lay dead, and all eyes are narrowed at him. Alfred Greengrass has been a thorn in his side for years, but he hadn't been the one to take him down.