Chapter: 4 (meet seasides beach vibes)

At where Ace, Logan and Tazor has been...

Ace Sagittarius: Ow! I don't think eating a lot will result in this bad headache!

Logan Navir: What is that salty smell? stands up to see that they are on a boat floating in a huge body of water that has rough waves Oh, hell nah.

Visually

(Thank you Google for this picture)

Tazor Rena: Such a gloomy day, isn't it?

Ace Sagittarius: What? Where we at? looks around Oh, I know it! I haven't visit this a long loooong time!

Logan Navir: You have visited here before? What is this place, tell me.

Ace Sagittarius: This is Rough, an infinite rough ocean that goes on forever and does not have an island or any land anywhere. If you look in any direction, you'll see that no matter where you look, it's still the same rough ocean. But today is kinda gloomy, I wonder what happened...

Tazor Rena: Can the rough wave stop? I'm scared...

Ace Sagittarius: It will never stop, it can only calm a bit in the night time! But you see, the boat can never flip. This is an invention made by the most intelligent person here, Glizelle Holly.

Tazor Rena: I guess she really is smart for designing the spaceship in the beginning. But are you certain that the boat can't flip over?

Ace Sagittarius: I am very certain. Look. shakes the boat violently

Logan Navir: Ok! Ok! Stop, stop! I believe you now, please don't do that again.

Ace Sagittarius: For you not believing me telling one thing, I have something to ask. Do I look untrustworthy?

Tazor Rena: I don't judge you that you are untrustworthy, I mean... it sounds like a lie to tell me that this boat is unflippable, this boat is literally made of PVC plastics.

Logan Navir: I guess PVC plastics are very durable. Because they are in pipes and you know that water erodes a lot of objects and they use PVC pipes to contain them. But don't PVC plastics weigh enough to sink?

Tazor Rena: Probably because of volume. Ehh... I hate that, when I was in science class, I have zero idea the different between volume and mass.

Logan Navir: No one is gonna explain it for you.

Tazor Rena: I know.

Ace Sagittarius: Is it gonna rain?

Tazor Rena: I can sense rain but that only works if the surface is soil.

Logan Navir: In conclusion, we have no idea.

Ace Sagittarius: Well, I believe it will not rain, so I will believe it that way!