Chapter: 1.1 (Make shifts is required)

It's the exact same day as the last day, but 11:23 military time:

At Danielle's home

Danielle Cologne: It's so cool that we get to talk without your sister nearby.

Helen Johannes: Yeah... Kellen was like... everywhere. She's scared that I'll get into a fight, drugs, narcotics, liquors, gambling etc.

Danielle Cologne: Aren't you like... 28? Also you've already been married.

Helen Johannes: I know, She really thought I was like 12.

Danielle Cologne: But at least she's trying to make sure that you're safe.

Helen Johannes: Yeah, that's not really what I want.

Danielle Cologne: But like, what's her activity if not trying to keep you safe.

Helen Johannes: Job? What else do you think she'd do? I mean, I work for myself and she gets her own money.

Danielle Cologne: Yeah, i know. But she doesn't do it regularly, it's like a shift.

Helen Johannes: Oh... then she'd probably do nothing.

Danielle Cologne: What's this nothing is about?

Helen Johannes: It's nothing. Do you understand it?

Danielle Cologne: What do you mean by "Nothing"! I couldn't imagine it like it'd be the stuff that someone does it in their free time! Also, I only think Daddy Pig does that.

Helen Johannes: What I meant is that she just sits in the same place for hours and sometimes does something else and then back to doing nothing again.

Danielle Cologne: Is your house quiet?

Helen Johannes: Kinda. Unless the neighbours wanted to party.

Danielle Cologne: Is it loud when they party.

Helen Johannes: I'd say an average of 91db.

Danielle Cologne: Horrible.

Helen Johannes: Girl, you understand my feeling, right? I know that sometimes you can be quite near the traffic and it'll sounds like Mumbai road.

Danielle Cologne: Oh, yeah, my workplace is literally attached to the main road.

Helen Johannes: Ooh! That's just gonna suck, do you smell the fume and smoke from all the cars?

Danielle Cologne: I work inside the building 3rd floor.

Helen Johannes: So, just loud noises.

Danielle Cologne: But i do smell the weirds.

Helen Johannes: But aren't you just said that you couldn't smell it because you were in the 3rd floor of your workplace?

Danielle Cologne: I don't smell car's fart. But like, I work with sulfur and bromine. It smells very ass.

Phone buzzing noise

Danielle Cologne: Hol on, i got a call. picks up the phone "Hi, Annie, what you want?"

12 minutes, 45 seconds of phone call.

Danielle Cologne: "Ok, girl i guess..." hangs up Anyway, Annie wants us to pick up the toothpick cactus from her house to Catherine's home.

Helen Johannes: Why? Is it heavy?

Danielle Cologne: She said it was 1.3 meters tall.

Helen Johannes: Ok, that's probably is heavy. I guess we goin' to Catherine's.