Chapter 4

Jungkook walked through the streets mindlessly, without any destination in his mind. 'Burden' was all on his mind.

As he was walking, a masked man came in front of him suddenly. "Give me everything you have" the man said in a intimidating voice. Jungkook ignored the man and moved to the side.

The man pulled Jungkook backwards making him fall down. "I said give me everything you have" he said more aggressively and kicked Jungkook in the stomach.

Jungkook clutched his stomach in pain. "I-i don't have anything, le-leave me alone" he muttered in a low voice. The man started to check Jungkook. He found some money and phone in pockets, so he took them and started to run away from there not before giving a last kick on Jungkook's arm.

Before the thief could run away, two men came towards them. One of them helped Jungkook to get up from the ground while the other caught the thief and snatched the phone back from him. "You mother f*cker! Get lost from here, don't you dare hurt anyone like this" he warned as the thief ran away from fhere.

The other person also came towards Jungkook and stood with him. "Wa-water" Jungkook let out in a low voice as he was feeling a tightness in his chest and held it tightly.

"Hoba, get some water. I will stay with him" one of them spoke while the person named 'Hoba' rushed towards a shop to buy a water bottle. Meanwhile, the person who stayed back with Jungkook started to rub his chest to relieve some of the pain.

The person returned with a water bottle in no time and gave it to them. They made Jungkook drink water slowly as one of them continued to rub his chest.

Two minutes later, Jungkook started to feel better, "I am fine. Thank you so much" he said while bowing a little to them. "I should leave now" he added and was going to leave when one of them stopped him.

"Wait, your phone" he said and gave him his phone. "Thank you" Jungkook said and turned back again. "Wait kid. Why are you in such a hurry" the same person, who gave him the phone asked him.

"I need to leave" Jungkook replied with a low voice. "Are you fine? You were experiencing chest pains, can you go alone?" the person asked again. "Y-yes, I will be fine" Jungkook replied meekly.

"First, sit here. You don't have to hurry" the other one said and led him to a bench nearby. Jungkook sat while the two men sat on the either side of him.

"Why don't you call your parents? They will come and get you" he asked being concerned about him. "I-i don't live with my parents" Jungkook replied to them while looking down.

"I am sorry, do you live alone? You want us to accompany you?" he asked again with a little heart shaped smile on his face. "I don't know you, how can I let you go with me" Jungkook uttered in a whisper.

"I see. Let me introduce ourselves, I am Hoseok" he said and pointed towards the other person "and he is Yoongi. What's your name?" he asked gently.

Jungkook stared at both of them for a few seconds before replying. "Jungkook" he said to them. "Shall we accompany you now?" Hoseok asked him with a chuckle. "No, thank you. Hyung would be waiting for me, I guess" Jungkook let out the last two words in a whisper.

"You live with your hyung? That's great. Call you hyung here, he will come and pick you up. I don't think it's good for you to go alone" Yoongi said to him. "He is busy, with his girl friend" Jungkook replied with a pout.

"You think he won't make time for you? Is he that bad?" Hoseok questioned him. Jungkook widened his eyes and immediately denied whatever Hoseok said "NOO, he is the best brother I could ask for. No one can even come close to him" he replied with sincerity.