I' am hopelessly in love with Austin moon(book one)

• Dedicated to Kionna Green

chapter one

(Ally ' s pov)

I was siting in the practie room waiting for Austin to show up so we could work on the song but as all was he's late he was supost to be here at 3:00 but know it 5:00 and the store is about to close.Will while we wait for austin to come i'll will introduce myself my name is Ally Dawson i am 17, I am sophomore in high school.I am very shy , i love to sing and write songs.I have stage fright .And im in love with austin moon.

(Austin pov)

I was supost to be at sonic boom with ally but kira called crying because her dog died. Ally is going to kill me when she finds out i blow her off for kira you see ally and kira dont like each other ever since the date got messed up ally wouldn't talk to me then she started dateing dallas and stoped talking to me complete then we stop being friends.But we agreed to be parthers and keep team austin alive.

(ally pov)

I was closing up the shop when trish and dez walked in.

(trish pov)

hey ally have you seen austin.

(dez pov)

yeah ally have you seen austin

(ally pov)

no i have not seen austin he proably making out with kira i said mad. Befor i could say sorry austin walked in mad.

(so this is my first story so i hop u like it vote and coment and i will update soon)

-nya<3