chapter three

Ally

I couldn't Believe what Austin Called me after everything I'be done for him how could he. I was the one who helped him start is career. If it wasn't for me he would still be some nobody

playing the drums with corndogs not selling out concerts all over the world. But I geuss what they Say about celebrity's is true once there in the spotlight they forget about everyone who help them get there. I mean just cause u get money and a bitch girlfriend it doesn't make u better then me or any body else. Uhhh he just makes me so mad.

Austin

I mean how can any body be such a bitch like come on just because am famous and have a hot girlfriend doesn't mean she has to be a bitch all the time like come on. I mean what makes her think that she's better than me I did this by myself not with her I mean kira is way prettier than her and smarter. She's just so nevermind. I'm not trying to be stuck up or anything but how could somebody be such a bitch all the time she's just jealous. she's jealous because I don't have stage fright and I can sing better than her and I can dance better than her. If she thinks she's better than me how about she do it all by herself because as of this moment there is no more team austin and Ally just team austin and team ally.

Trish
I love Austin and ally but the both need to get over them self's.
I mean this eolud have never happened if Austin didn't kiss ally then date kira.

Dez

Yeah I mean what's so special about her does she have 500 shirts with her name on it. I think not and also this mostly Austin fault if he would have told ally he loved her this would. Had never happened.

Trish

Speak of the devil!!!

T: Kira hi how are u.

K: yeah whatever where's Austin. He has a meeting with my dad

T: I don't know he stormed out after fighting with ally.

K: well if u see him tell him he has a meeting and also tell ur pickle loving friend to stay a way from my man before we have a problem.

T: Kira

K: listen Trish just do what I say before I not only make her life a living hell I make yours too. Last thing you need is to be known as the fat girl around school. I mean come on you're already a horrible actress you wouldn't want to add on to that. I mean people make fun of you already so just do as I say and make sure she stays away from Austin you at school on Monday toodles love you not.

T: ......

To be continued
Next time on hopelessly in love with Austin moon. Will Austin find out what your what kira said will Trish tell Ally how she feel will Austin finally admit he was wrong for picking Kira find out next time on Austin and Ally