Sweet news Justin. 27

-Next day -
Madi's pov
Before Justin death, I had the greatest news for him... We had already gotten married. A small wedding for us and our family.  Before his death, I had to show them the pregnancy test. He was excited.  I kept the secret from my family knowing I didn't want to jinks any of this baby not to be true.  When we went to the doctors, they said they would give us a call if I am or not.  Soon later, the day on his death I was in my office went they called. And told me I was pregnant. I was so excited! He went to the training room to tell Jade to come to the office so I can tell her. And soon everyone else.  But he took forever to come. And that's when I heard yelling and some un familiar voices.  As I went out with the gun and saw my nephew Marcus.  He had told me.. a news I never prepared myself for.  I ran to the training room, seeing Justin body there with blood. I was crying and crying when I ran toward him ... I was in shocked.  I kneel down as I brought his head on my lap and cried. 
"Baby we're gonna be parents" is what I told him.  Justin eyes were close and he wasn't moving or anything.  I felt angry towards me.. of why ! Why my husband that these people had to kill.  No one knows when dangers come into this department.  No one ready or prepared for this.  I kiss Justin's forehead as I cried still holding onto him 
"I love you Justin Forever and always. We love you. "