overworking sometimes has rewards

twilight pressed her fingers against her temple, rubbing at them in a soothing manner.

pinkie pie hopped over to twilight, stopping right behind her chair and hugging her from behind.

'twi!! turn that frown upside down~! why do ya look so saad?!'

she said energetically, hugging her tightly before tilting her chin up with her fingers

'pinkie-.. no.. it's nothing.. just tired from studying too much..'

twilight said with a sigh, trying her hardest to give pinkie pie a smile, her hands moving up to caress pinkie's fingers on her chin.

'hmm.....'

pinkie pie hummed knowingly, nodding slightly before twisting the chair twilight was sitting on and picking her up from it.

'wh-?! hey- pinkie-!'

pinkie just smiled whilst hopping over to twilights bed, pulling up the blankets gently and placing twilight onto the bed.

'seriously- pinkie.. you don't need to do all thi-'

'hush!' pinkie said, putting a finger to twilight's lips.

twilight's face turned slightly pink as she sighed and went along with pinkie pie's antics.

pinkie pie walked over to the light switch and shut the lights, walking over to twilight's bed and getting in with twilight.

she pulled over the blankets and tucked them both in, giving twilight's forehead a kiss before hugging her waist tightly and snuggling into her.

'goooodnight twi!' she said in a hushed yet somehow loud voice, smiling brightly and closing her eyes.

twilight smiled gently at pinkie pie, kissing her cheek softly before hugging her back.

'goodnight, pinkie.'

she said quietly, shutting her eyes and drifting off to sleep with pinkie pie in her arms.