Chapter one • 0.4

Dayvon Bennett • mr.Bennett

Bennett

Knock

Knock

Knock

Who knocking on the door I asked Sasha , I don't know who it is so I'm see who is it .

She walked towards the door , opened it was some nigga at the door .

What you want tommie Sasha asked him.

Oh that's tommie I said lowly me and my baby's looked at him .

Where dynasty at he asked Sasha , you really leave her alone ya not together tommie did told home.

She my lil shii so where is she he asked Sasha , I'm not telling you tommie she doesn't want you Sasha said closing the door in his face .

That's tommie everyone one night she let him play with her pussy he been obsessed with her every since she doesn't like him at all that was just drunk horny night situation she was drunk had horny dream saw tommie that night , but she doesn't want him Sasha tells all of us .

Then dynasty came downstairs look sexy ass ever , I licked my lips so did durk .

The nigga didn't get memo I blocked him from everything he is weird dynasty said shaking her head , but I'm out good morning everyone she says opening the front door Tommie was still at the front door .

Go home tommie she tells him , I ain't leaving he grab ha arm harshly causing everybody ta mug him Sasha pushed him don't touch her nigga what the fuck wrong with you Sasha said.

Dynasty was about ta slap him until durk punch tommie , we Al seen dynasty pissed .

I grab dynasty so shouldn't hit tommie , and booka grab z Sasha .

Let me go von nigga had no right touching me dynasty said trying get out my arms .

Booka let me go this done lost his mine touching my bestie dynasty like that Sasha says trying get out his arms .

So India and Asian help me keep dynasty still , once durk was done beating tommie ass he ran off scared for his life durk closed the door.

Meet Sasha willston dynasty bestie .

After couple of hours Sasha and dynasty was calm down , I love how they don't play about each other be on go immediately 

After couple of hours Sasha and dynasty was calm down , I love how they don't play about each other be on go immediately  .

Oh we need head towards the studio all of ya coming Sasha asked .

Sure we said in sync everyone gotten up and left their home , me and my Baby's watched dynasty ass move in dem shorts she was wearing .

I can't wait to eat ha ass durk said , I can't wait either I said she so chocolate and thick licked my lips just watching ha.