Chapter 21 - The Conflict

Lucy POV

Luna has been home for a few weeks now, and she's a very quiet baby, and only cries when she's hungry or did a poop. Zero hasn't been around for the past few weeks, Mira told me he's been taking job after job. I know he loves me but I'm worried. I'm brought back to reality by Luna crying. I look at my watch and smile. "She must need a nappy change." i walk to her crib and take her to the bathroom to change her nappy. then I throw the Radioactive material (A/N - sorry I just had too) into a separate dimension that disintegrates anything that's in there so the house doesn't smell like baby poop.

Luna starts giggling and i smile and pick her up "Do you want to go to the guild to see Aunt Levy?" I ask her and she laughs some more "I'll take that as a yes" and I teleport us to the guild  with a barrier around us just in case, and it seems I was right to use a barrier because just as we teleported a table was flying right at us and it just bounced off the barrier. I quickly put a sound barrier around Luna and said in a deathly calm voice and a smile. "Who threw the table?" I ask the guild and they all point to Natsu and i point a finger at him "Lightning Gods Judgment" a lightning bolt hit him and he screamed in pain then fell unconscious "Sky Gods healing" and all his wounds were healed then I walked to levy and passed Luna to her and the sound barrier disappeared then I telekinetically lifted Natsu to the infirmary. "Anyone else want to nearly hurt Luna?" i asked and the guild just stayed silent. I said "That's what i thought." as I sat down. I smiled as I see Luna giggling as Levy plays with her.

I see the doors open and Zero walks in. I just stare at him as he goes to the S-class request board, he grabs four requests and goes to Mira to tell her then walks out after handing her a bag of Jewels. she walks out the back to the storeroom and mutters "I hope Lucy will forgive him" I feel my chest tighten in pain but I just shake it off and look at levy, "can you take care of her for a little while? I have to go." she nods and i teleport to the beach and sit on the sand.

I sat there thinking why I should have to forgive him. I feel a presence behind me and I just know its Mavis. she sits behind me and pulls me into her embrace. "You need to believe in him" I start crying since its been Years since I've had comfort from anyone but Zero. "He is doing this for a purpose, all of his actions he has done since you have met him, have had purpose, this is no different." she says softly as she pulls me closer. "I'm just worried about him, he has been away since Luna was a week old." I feel her arms tighten around me "Just believe in him, he loves you and Luna so he's most likely doing this for you two." I just nod "Thanks sis" she kisses the top of my head "no worries sis, you should go to Luna, you don't want to leave her with levy for too long" I laugh and nod as I stand up and hug my sister. "you should be there too, she would want to know her real auntie" she pulls away from the hug and nods as we teleport to the guild and see Luna asleep.
(A/N - COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ZERO IS DOING AND I'LL DEDICATE THE NEXT CHAPER TO THE PEOPLE WHO GET IT RIGHT)

I smile at levy and pick up Luna then pass her to Mavis, "Here you go." Mavis holds her and smiles as Luna wakes up in her arms and reaches up to lay her tiny hand on Mavis' cheek and mavis gasps then luna falls asleep. i look at luna then at mavis. "what happened?" i asked her "she asked me where her dad is." she says shocked and awed. "and what did you tell her?"

She smiles "I told her, her dad is doing something with purpose, then she fell asleep"

#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#
Oh my goodness I am sooooooooooo sorry for not uploading sooner, school started up again Monday last week so I've been busy with the loads upon loads of homework and I only get a limited amount of time to work on my story.

I hope you all like it
Love you all!
-FallenAngel