Chapter 23 - Different Decisions

Lucy POV
As I see me whole life disappear I feel my magic activate. With a bright flash of white light I see I'm in my apartment. I look at the date, it's the day I was kicked off of team Natsu. I hold out my hand and feel a small ball of energy form. So that's all the magic I have huh.... I decide to not go to the guild and just sit on my bed to look into my memories.
I see my time with zero, Alice, hatsuki, miyuki, zeref and even Luna.... I start to feel tears roll down my face, I look further into my memories and to where I was training, I feel none of my magic return to me through my memories. "Oh God, my magic saved my life, and every one else's. It rewound Luna until she didn't exist, why.... WHY?!?!" I rant. I look out of my window and smirk as I run out of my apartment to the guild. I walk in and walk straight to masters office ignoring everyone around me who's insulting me and dodge people trying to hit me with their spells. I knock on his door then hear "come in". I walk through the door and ask master "Master I need to get stronger, oh and I quit team Natsu."
He looks at me surprised and just nodded. I smiles at him and hold out my hand. Master takes my hand and in a small flash of light my guild mark was removed. I hugged him and whispered in his ear "I'll be back in a few years grandpa" his eyes started to water.
I quickly summon Leo and Virgo "Virgo can you please pack up my apartment and Leo tell my land lady I'm leaving, thank you" they nod, bow and disappear. I run to the train station and catch the next train to the Heartfillia mansion.
Once I get there I run into the forest and see Aria with her eyes closed.
I place my hand on her wound and a blue light illuminates over the wound as I recite in my head 'I am Lucy Heartfillia, daughter of queen Layla Heartfillia'  Her eyes open and she looks at me. "Who are you human?" I smiles at her
"I'm Lucy Heartfillia." Her eyes widen "would you like to become the most powerful Mage in the world?"
"I do but not with any slayer magic just normal magic" I smiled and she looked shocked "why don't you want to be a slayer?" She says confused and I look towards the ground with slumped shoulders "bad memories" she looks at me sadly and just nods "climb on child, we're leaving" I climb on her back and she took us to the dragon realm.
#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#
Whooooo!! Another chapter in two days. I know it's similar to the past but it's not, trust me.