Chapter 1: Pilot

Friday, September 21, 2012, 9:00 am

(Narrator)
It was the 3rd week of school and a fight was brewing between the school "it" couple, Henry, and Daniel. They usually didn't argue much, especially in class, but recently Henry has seemed pretty detached from the relationship and picked fights for no reason.

(Daniel)

"THIS STINKY 18-YEAR-OLD BRAT KEEPS BOSSING ME AROUND LIKE A STUPID GOOFY AHH BOZO"

(Henry)

"I'm 17," I say as I walk out of Mrs. Yarber's classroom and stept into the hallway.
as I walked through the hallway I see a familiar face, I have him in my math class. His name was Tommy Rodriguez.

"Who is that FINE babe" I whispered to myself as I walked by the guy, suddenly I felt someone caress my shoulder, and when I turned around to see who it was, I saw Tommy, staring. at. me. I stood in complete embarrassment.

He heard me.

He heard ME.

(Tommy)

As I caress his shoulder he turns around and looks at me with complete shock and embarrassment..

"Are you talking to me?" I asked him seductively

(Henry)

"NO?" I say in a panicked voice making my voice crack tremendously. I quickly speed walk down the hallway causing my hairline to show....

I turned around to see if Tommy was still looking at me and it turns out he was but he wasn't looking at me he was looking at my bum...

(Tommy)

As I was looking at his abnormal bum.. he caught me staring, I quickly turned back and scurried to my classroom to avoid the embarrassment.

(Henry)

As I'm on the toilet with my head in my hands, a tear runs down my cheek as I slightly sob.

Why was he staring at my bum... I have a boyfriend...

(Daniel)

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I ask my teacher

"Yes," I hear Mrs. Yarber say as I'm already walking out.

As I'm on the way to the bathroom I hear sobs.

Familiar sobs...

"Is everything okay?" I ask the person in the bathroom
"Yes, I'm f-fine.." I hear his voice crack a bit before the sobs continue throughout the stall.

I open the stall seeing Henry with his head in his hands sobbing tremendously.

"is everything okay?.."

"yes, bae" Henry replied

"I don't believe you" I slightly squat beside him.

"I'm sorry, for everything Papa Bear"

"It's okay," I hear Henry sob.

"Let's get out of here," I say.

(Henry)

As we quickly get out of the bathroom we go back to class...

I see Alex.

Alex Emmanuel

He slightly eyes Daniel up and down...

After I see Alex slightly eyeing Daniel; I clench my jaw in pure anger and annoyance, I quickly grab his hand to show him my dominant side to make sure he knows I'm alpha.

(Narrator)

When the class ends they hurry to 2nd Period which is Science with Mr.Cox
Henry sat fairly close to Daniel but the only thing that was keeping them away from each other was Alex...