Chapter 3: Confrontation

Friday, October 5, 2012, 11:25 pm

dannyboi123@icloud.com (Daniel ❤️): We need to talk. NOW!!!!!

juicybooty88@icloud.com (Henry 😘): Um okay..? Is everything alright my love??!

dannyboi123@icloud.com (Daniel ❤️) I don't know Henry.. is it??? Meet me at trap house 1234 in 5.

juicybooty88@icloud.com (Henry😘): ok I'll see you soon, I love you🩷

dannyboi123@icloud.com (Daniel❤️): love you..

*later at 11:30 pm in front of trap house 1234 Daniel briskly walks up to Henry and slaps him across the face*

(Daniel)
What the hell is your issue?!

*while holding his cheek Henry responds to Daniel*

(Henry)
What are you chatting about, did I do something to offend you?

(Daniel)
Alex showed me what you sent him, there was never anything going on between us and quite frankly I'm insulted that you would even insinuate that I would even cheat on you-

(Henry)
but-

(Daniel)
No buts Henry, all you ever do is get jealous and assume things whenever I have any kind of conversation with another guy. Quite frankly I'm just about tired of it, for your information the reason I was even talking to Alex was that I needed extra tutoring in math and science because if you even bothered to talk to me about it you would know I would like to go to a college that specializes in math and science. But no *Daniel points his pointer finger towards Henry's chest* it's always about what you've got going on and what you want to do. Do you ever even think about me? It seems like you just keep me around for appearances.
while sputtering Henry manages to get a few words out*

(Henry)
What are you even on about??! Of course, I care about you!

(Daniel)
Is that so? What about my birthday last week that you forgot about! Or what about that time I invited you to my soccer match and you didn't even bother to show up or even congratulate me when we won! *Daniel's eyes start to well up with tears*

(Henry)
Well, I can't be there at your every beck and call Daniel!! I'm a person with things to do too! You say everything is about me but it seems like you're trying to make it about you!!

(Daniel)
And I understand that but I at least try to understand your interest, or try to go to your games, or even help you when you're upset. But do you do any of those things for me? No, the answer is NO, you don't.  *a tear slips down Daniel's cheek*

(Henry)
I'm sorry, I guess I have been pretty absorbed in myself recently...

*Henry tries to hug Daniel and Daniel rejects it by shoving him away which fills Henry with rage. He hits Daniel with a right hook and then they break out into a fight*

*Amidst the fighting and arguing Tommy sees Daniel shove Henry and he stumbles out of trap house 1235, as henry throws his hook Tommy runs up and attempts to separate them, getting a bit scuffed up in the process*

(Tommy)
STOP!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!
*his words are slightly slurred due to him having some fun in the trap house*

*Daniel and Henry stop fighting and look up at Tommy*

*After getting up Daniel turns toward Henry, panting*

(Daniel)
You know what we're over, you can come to collect your things tomorrow and after that, I don't wanna hear from you again! *Daniel limps off in the direction of his house*

*as Daniel limps away Tommy turns and looks at Henry, seeing that he's all cut up and bruised Tommy offers to help get him home and clean him up*

*On the way to Henry's house*

(Tommy)
Hey, I'm sorry about your break up, but what was all that about anyway? Looked pretty rough.

(Henry)
No, it's fine *Henry says sniffing a bit*  and one thing led to another and he broke up with me  *Henry begins to cry* he was all i had.. and now.. i have nothing..

(Tommy)
Hey cheer up, I'm still here, if you ever need anything just hit me up, don't be afraid to ask.

*a few moments later they stumble up to Henry's front door. They enter the house and go up the stairs to Henry's bathroom, and Tommy begins to clean up Henry's wounds from the fight. Tommy leans in closer to assess the damage, which causes Henry to blush. Tommy notices this but acts oblivious to keep from being awkward. Tommy finishes patching Henry up.*

(Henry)
Hey, you seem pretty faded, would you mind staying the night here tonight? I don't want you out in the street this late in your condition, especially considering the neighborhood you live in...

(Tommy)
Well.. if it's not a bother then sure I'll stay.. where can I sleep?

(Henry)
No, it's not a bother at all! You could sleep in my bed, I have a king so it's pretty big.

(Tommy)
Well, I wouldn't want u to sleep on the floor...

(Henry)
If it's fine with you then we could share the bed...

(Tommy)
Yea, that's alright with me.

*After a short awkward silence they both climb into bed and begin to doze off*

Saturday, October 6, 2012, 12:15 am

—— END CHAPTER 3 ——

-A/N
Sorry for how short the last 2 chapters have been, we will work on making our chapters longer in the future. Thank you for reading! Love TheAlphaHeifers <3333