Question ?

The Next Morning, Sonic woke up to a knock on the door. He looked around and saw that Amy was still asleep beside him. Sonic got up carefully, trying not to wake her, and went to the door.

When he opened it, he found Tails with a worried expression.

Tails: (urgent) "Sonic, are you awake? Shadow is here. He says he needs to talk to Amy."

Sonic: (frowning) "Shadow? What's he doing here?"

Tails: "I'm not sure, but it seems important. He's outside waiting. I thought I’d let you know before he comes in."

Sonic felt a chill in his stomach. Shadow, his greatest rival, was someone with whom he had a complicated relationship. The idea of Shadow wanting to talk to Amy immediately made him uncomfortable and a little jealous.

Sonic: (trying to hide his concern) "Okay, I'll see what's going on. Stay here and let me know if you need anything."

Sonic took a deep breath, trying to stay calm as he descended the stairs towards the entrance. He knew that if Shadow was there, it was probably something serious. Their relationship had always been tense, with Shadow being a formidable and often mysterious adversary. Sonic opened the front door and saw Shadow leaning against the wall, arms crossed, his expression dark and serious as usual.

Shadow: (bluntly) "Sonic, I need to talk to Amy. Now."

Sonic: (trying to keep his composure but suspicious) "Why do you want to talk to Amy, Shadow? What's going on?"

Shadow: (impatient) "That's none of your business. It's between me and her. I'm not here to fight you, but if you don't let me talk to her, I don't mind settling this another way."

Sonic: (crossing his arms, protective) "Listen, Shadow, Amy's sleeping right now, and she had a rough night. So unless you have a really good reason to disturb her, I suggest you wait."

Shadow stared at Sonic, clearly irritated, but he also seemed to restrain himself, perhaps realizing that forcing a situation wouldn't get him anywhere. After a few seconds of tension, he finally relaxed a little.

Shadow: (calmer, but still firm) "She might be in danger. I'm here to warn her. Something big is happening, and she needs to know."

Sonic: (raising an eyebrow, more serious) "What kind of danger? If there's something we need to know, then spill it, Shadow."

Shadow: (looking directly at Sonic) "I can't talk about it here. It involves more than you think. When she wakes up, let me know. I'll wait."

Sonic realized that the situation was more serious than he had imagined. Shadow rarely showed concern unless it was something truly grave. He nodded slowly, indicating that he understood the gravity of the matter.

Sonic: "Okay, I'll let you know when she wakes up. But I'll be there too, understand? I'm not leaving you alone with her."

Shadow: (shrugging) "Whatever."

With that, Shadow moved back a little, leaning against the wall again, waiting patiently. Sonic went back inside, feeling more uneasy than before. Something was clearly wrong, and he needed to figure out what it was. He decided to go to Amy and try to wake her gently, knowing that any information from Shadow could be crucial.

When Amy got out of bed, Sonic noticed that she still seemed a little unstable. Her steps were hesitant, and she almost stumbled getting out of bed. Her eyes were half-closed, and there was a slight flush on her cheeks. It was evident that the effects of the previous night hadn’t completely worn off.