4th period.

*the bell rings, it's fourth period, everette sits in the way back, she's thinking about when the new girl will show up, soon destiny walks in, her fringe covering her eyes slightly. immediately everettes eyes wander along her curved body and her unique style, she stands out,*

Everrete:
It's like.. it's like she was a goddess, her style. Is how my life had been the past 15 years I've lived, her style.. her, she's everything I wanna be, Honestly.. her lips, everything, she had bracelets on top of bracelets.. and before I knew it she sat next to me giving me the warmest smile, why me? I mean I guess im the only other one who isnt.. trashy? I don't know how to put it but.. she put her arm on the table, peeking through her bracelet I saw blood, it gave me a shock but I felt nothing but sorrow, in that moment i wanted to grab her by the waist and hug her, she seemed not so trashy... if it makes sense before I could say anything to her, the teacher Interrupted..

_________________________________________

Destiny:
As soon as I walked in, It was like a movie scene, this beautiful girl her face it was.. so cute, she's everything my mom would want me to be, my mom passed away, I've already said too much. But her eyes glaring at me with admiration, I decided to take the seat next to her. I smiled at her, I tried to put my arm on the table to rest it, the bracelets are heavy, but they are everything to me.

"Are those necessary?..." *a girl named lillie ian juná had said.. she raised her eye brow pointed at all of my bracelets and looked me up and down*

I ignored it since the teacher had started talking, it did upset me, yes they were.. I needed to hide the scars. Little did she know tho, I guess it wasnt normal to have 60 bracelets on? Yeah no dip dumbass..

The class went by fast, almost as if it didn't even happen at all, it was then lunch so I decided to sit in the halls, I wasn't sure if I was allowed to sit here or not, it didn't bother me if I was or wasn't,  seeing food had made me sick. My eyes instantly lock in on everette, I know that's her name I heard it called in class. I also knew I had the rest of my classes with her, so I knew the day would be worth it.

Everette:
Her face, I can't describe it in a bad way, she's perfect, she has clear skin, she's pale, the way she does her makeup and hair, her peircings perfectly placed, not a single one crooked. she's just so much more than gorgeous, I'm not allowed to be anything other than straight but I swear this girl is making me feel things no man could, and that's just by looking at her, I don't think I could ever be her type. She's just so pretty to me. and I'm so ugly... she's so mysterious and I need to solve this Case, call me detective eve, just kidding don't call me that I'll probably off myself. Earlier, in 4th period Lillie had given her problems.. I swear that bitch makes me want to cut throat her, if I could, believe me, I would. I'm not sure what type of pain she was going through but if I knew what it was even if I didn't. I wanted to take it all away. I started walking down the hall because I normally skip lunch, I didnt notice it but destiny was right there, I noticed later on..

*as everette was walking she got pushed into the wall by Lucas garnilia, and his little friend friend group, Anthony, zion, Micheal. They were the fucking assholes.   The ones who hated everette, when everette got up she saw destiny, sitting there.

__________________________________________