chapter 2 COMING HOME

"Father is very excited to meet you... I'll send old man Wilson to you alright?" he said as Vivian responded back.

"Ok, I'll wait for uncle, also don't call him old man, he's still considered young with his face, you know" Vivian said stating a fact.

Uncle Wilson, the families chauffeur since vivi arrived at the Silia family and has been her uncle all her life.

Uncle Wilson is about in his 50s and has been friends with Vivian's father throughout his teenage years...

Wilson has been a single old man with no children, but even so, old age betrayed him badly...

Wrinkles at the right places, smile like a gentle old man that even a young woman finds it hot...

"Sigh how handsome uncle is, sad to say his single..." Vivian said while holding her forehead.

Hours passed by, Adrian was happy he was able to distract his little sister from his almost slip up.

"ok now, I'll see you in a few hours little sis." Adrian said as there's only two hour's left for the plane to land.

"Kay, I'll see you then." Vivian noticed the sad smile adrian gave after she ends the call.

'what was that...?' Vivian thought as the image was stuck on her head.

'is he hiding something from me? Oh well' she turned a blind eye as she tried to sleep again after putting her laptop back to her bag.

One hour later.

"Theo wake up!" Vivian said as she pulled the teddy bear from his hold.

Theo immediately woke up, alarmed.

"let's go lover boy! My chauffeur, uncle Wilson said his already waiting at the airport." Vivian looked at Theo as he looked at her with a sleepy deadpan look...

"sweetie pie....there's still an hour!!!!...an hour for landing....I'm tired let me go back to sleeeeeeppp~"

"Yeah I know! I just wanted to wake you up! I don't have anything to dooooo!!!! Help meee!" Vivian said looking at him with the sky blue eyes...

Silia family...

Known for their beautiful Gene's and smart brain...

All the geniuses came from their lineage, from commoners to royalties of the world...

The sky blue eyes or gray as silver and the black as night hair or blond as gold hair...

This is all the trademarks of the Silia family.

"Sigh... I can never disagree with those eyes..." Theo knew himself he can't disagree with those eyes....he's weak to the puppy eyes..

"fine...let's play DO?" Vivian ask as she opened her laptop.

"fine, just one round, ok?" Theo said defeated.

FEW GAMES LATER

"why you little!?!" Theo yelled as he died...again...

"Yes! I won! Another round as promised, right Theo??" Vivian asked as she wins the bet again.

The bet was that if ever Vivian wins, the game will continue, but if Theo wins, he'll go back to sleep.

"and I lost...again..." Theo said defeated once again.

"ladies and gentlemen, Draconia airlines welcomes you to the capital city of dracaena. City A. Local time 9.a.m, for your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seatbelt fastened and keep the aisle clean until we parked at gate 2." the pilot said as they ready to land.