Prologue

I woke up in a cramped box-thingy. It's very dark and how in the name of Merlin is there even oxygen in here?! Oh right. I'm a wizard.

"James?!" Lily said who is beside me.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"It's very tight in here. I can't breath properly." She said obviously struggling to get more space.

I felt my wand so I immediately blasted the lid of this box-thingy open. I pulled Lily up since it turns out that we were in a coffin six feet under- Wait, what?!

****

Harry, Ron and Hermoine is starting their Fifth year in Hogwarts. Voldemort is gaining power every minute wasted and the Ministry still denies the fact the He Who Must Not Be Named is back.

****

Dumbledore visits the grave of the fallen warriors every year and is outraged when he learnt that someone has broken in into the noble and most respected house of the late James and Lily Potter. He enters the house and searches every corner of it until he finally found two figures sobbing uncontrollably in the nursery of Baby Harry; but what Dumbledore doesn't know is that those two figures are exactly what Harry had been missing all those years, because for all they know, James and Lily Potter died and was put in the same coffin to be burried fourteen years ago.