Prologue

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"We are loosing him! Fucking do something! If you let him die all of you will pay for this with your lives."

"But-but we can't! Even if we save his body he would never be able to live again. His brain is slowly destroying itself."

"You can't do anything?"

"Well, there is a way, but it's too dangerous. It could destroy him more than his illness. It's possible he will go insane. No normal person could handle a burden like this! And if they find out about this they will take him from you. They will take him in and never let him out again."

"I don't care about that! He will be fine. My son will be fine. I need to protect him at all cost. He is the last one I have. Save him."

____

Heyyy guys I am back with another story!!!!

This one will be kind of inspired by my German book called Fate and I really really love the storyline so please support it alot. I will try to update regularly if I have the time, please bear with me if I dont.
This book will have:

Boy x boy content
Smut
Blood
Slight BDSM and dom/sub behavior.
Mention of rape/Sa

I actually don't wanna put trigger warnings on every chapter cuz it kind of spoils the whole surprise, so don't read if you don't want to. No one is forcing you so please don't report. I warned you. The only thing I will put spoilers for is the smut.

For the rest, please enjoy <3